Chapter 1

Gods are like children.
They live for so long that they act like kids for most of their lives, even if they don't know it.
For humans it's different : they know their time is limited so they grow up too early, but at the same time too late.

And what do kids do when they grow up?
They stop playing with their toys, because they used them too much, and they break, or maybe they loved their favorite toys so much that they wouldn't stand them breaking, so they just stop using them, and slowly forget they exist.

Having lived with humans for so long, Yae Miko, even if conscious of her godhood, acts like an adult, but with slight childishness sometimes.
Yae knows the truth behind Raiden Shogun, and knows all of what came before.
Yae is just a side character for now, she watches everything, and will reveal the truth when things are over.

And in the meantime, when the end of the tyrannical empire of eternity that Ei and the Shogun created was coming to an end in broad light, behind the curtains a certain puppet was finally having his revenge.

[Author's Note

It's 1:30 a.m.

And I'm writing.

4 p.m. me will have so much fun editing the grammatical horrors I do-

Anygays here's some Mama Yae (even if she's more of a Wine Aunt) for y'all!!!

(and this was written before 2.5 so Yae might be canonically inaccurate sorry)]