Iino Wants To Catch Him

Start from the beginning

Looks like there is a new rule when it comes to having a conversation with Kei Shirogane.

Is that don't ever talk bad about Haru in front of her.

When she is now at the entrance, she couldn't look for her pretend boyfriend on the way here. She just realized that it is raining today and Haru possibly went home while he is getting soaked because of the rain.

She immediately grabs her phone and saw that there is a text coming from Haru.

Asakura
Sorry, I had to go home already.

Kei
While it's raining?! You could get sick!

Asakura
Don't worry, my father picked me up.

The Next Day

At the Shirogane residence, Kei is in her room, she has just finished her bath. She wrapped her body with a towel.

She then heard a ringtone, she receives a text from someone.

She grabbed her phone and saw it was from her pretend boyfriend.

He texted her that he is sick and can't come to school today.

"Oh..." Kei immediately replied back to him, it was a get well soon message.

She puts down her phone as she thinks for a moment.

"I'll try to visit him later...I'll buy food and drinks for him..." Kei thought to herself.

Later, it's lunch period. Kei is eating with her friends at a table at the canteen.

As Kei is eating her bento made by her brother, she was questioned by one of her friends.

"Kei-chan, I don't know if you heard of this but I'm just concerned."

"What is it?" Kei asks.

"It's about your boyfriend, Asakura-san."

"What about him?" Kei is starting to get curious.

"Have you heard about the rumors about the Asakura brothers lately?" Her friend stated.

"No...I don't."

"It's that the Asakura brothers of this school are ladies men, casanovas, womanizers, and so on..."

Kei widened her eyes, this is the first time she has heard of this rumor.

"No...You could make a case for (Y/N)-san but Haru-kun would never..." The white-haired girl doesn't want to believe it.

"Then why does it look like he was in a rush leaving the school without you yesterday?" It seems Kei's friend saw him yesterday.

"He must have a reason...he wouldn't do that just to see another girl..."

"Well, he is your boyfriend. You do you, I guess."

Ever since that conversation that Kei just had, she is now overthinking that there is a possibility that Haru could have another girlfriend behind her back. Even though Haru and Kei are only in a pretend relationship.

It's crazy that Haru was known to be a loner in his class and now there are rumors of him being a womanizer just because of his brother.

Later, school is now over for the day.

Right now, a member of the Student Council high school section is walking in the corridors.

It is the General Affairs Officer and the older brother of Haru, (Y/N) Asakura.

He couldn't help but still remember the Taxi incident with Chika Fujiwara.

Luckily, (Y/N) and Chika discussed it earlier, and they both apologized. They agreed they will never speak of it ever again.