trouble makers

~chapter 5~
☼~trouble makers~☼

Y/N turned my head to see who was at the door, to be greeted to her two nosy best friends standing in the door way with two big evil smiles spread across their faces

"hi y/nnnn." kate said in a sing song tone, and extending the end of her name.

"hi there." She said back to her.

Kate pointed at Peter. "who's your friendddd?" she asked in the same tone as before.

Y/N nodded her head. "wow. real subtle kate." She sarcastically stated.

"i don't know what your talking about." Kate said as she played dumb.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

"are you gonna introduce us or not." yelena questioned, getting straight to the point, and kate nudged her arm with her elbow.

Y/N let out a sigh of defeat. "peter, these are my bestfriends kate bishop and yelena belova..... guys, this is peter parker, our new recruit." She said as she introduced them to eachother.

peter gave them a cute little wave, and they each gave one back.

"this is natashas sister and clints daughter." (yes i'm making kate clints daughter)

Peter gave a head nod. "nice to meet you guys." he said shyly.

"aw he's so shy." yelena said, and kate nudged her in the arm again.

"do you guys need something... orrr....?" Y/N asked them, hinting that she wanted them to LEAVE.

"we uh just wanted to tell you that we brought you cake. from dinner." she said, and they both smiled. again.

Y/N nodded her head in understanding. "thank you." She thanked them, and hoped they'd leave after that.

but they didn't.

they just continued to stand there and stare.

Y/N looked from her two friends in front of her, back over to Peter who was still beside her. "peter i'll be right back." She told him, and got off his bed.

"you two, outside, now." She said to her two friends, and grabbed both there arms, dragging them to the hallway.

"i feel like we're in trouble." yelena said to kate, and she nodded her head.

"what are you guys doing. why are you being so weird." She asked them in a whisper yell so peter wouldn't hear them from his room.

But let's just say Peter has super good hearing.

"we just wanted to meet him. nothing more." kate said as she raised her hands in defence.

Y/N shook her head. "he seems shy okay. we don't wanna like... scare him. especially since the three of us together are a little..." she trailed off, trying to find the word she was looking for.