Match makers

~Chapter 14~
~Match makers~

Me and Peter have been sitting here for the past hour just talking

Me and Peter have been sitting here for the past hour just talking. weather it's telling a story from our child hood, or talking about what kind of foods we don't like.

It's a very informative conversation if you ask me. I even found out he got his powers when he was bitten by a radio active spider.

How crazy is that?

"So... how did you get you're powers?" He asked me, and took a sip of his ginger-ail.

I don't know if I'm ready to tell him this story.

"It's uh— a long story." I said as I nervously laughed, and tried to make an excuse to avoid the question.

"I mean.... I'm not trying to push or anything." Peter said, clearly noticing my expression.

Man this kid is great.

I mean, I know I've only known him for a week....

But I weirdly trust him.

"Wanna go outside and get some air?" I asked as I turned my head to look at him.

"Yeah.... Yeah sure." He said as he nodded his head, and sat up from his seat on the couch. I was about to do the same and get up, but then Peter stood in front of me, and placed his hand out, as a gesture to help me up. I grabbed his hand then looked up to give him a smile, and he was already giving me one.

If I didn't mention before..... he looks good tonight.

Very good.

He gripped my hand, and pulled my up off the couch, and I was now standing in front of him.

I don't think we've ever been this close before.

And it was making me super freaking nervous.

"Uh... after you." Peter said awkwardly as he moved out of the way a little for me to walk. I could tell he was slightly nervous from the interaction as well.

At least I wasn't alone.

I took a step forward and started walking towards the patio doors. I looked over to my left, and saw Yelena and Kate sitting with Nat and Clint. Once they noticed me and Peter walking, the two girls looked over in my direction, and started smirking, and Yelena even gave me a thumbs up.

Dorks.

We got to the patio, and I swung the door open for us to walk out. To my luck, there was no one else out here to hear the conversation that's about to happen.

"The city always looks so much cooler from up here." Peter said as he stared over the ledge, and looked at the city of New York.

"Yeah and somehow always colder." I joked. He looked over at me, and stopped looking at the city.