Seven

Next chapter after 40 comments on this one ✨

'Vi wake up, Ro and MS have come to meet you' I woke up to the soothing voice of  Nush.

'Nush, when did you come here?' I asked her rubbing my eyes to see if it was a dream.

'I've come to stay here with my husband and my daughter. We can have our perfect happy family Vi, just like old times' she said caressing my hair.

'Did you forgive me?' I asked hoping to hear that she did.

'You did no mistake for me to forgive you Vi. Infact I should have not left you and went away.'

'Are you two gonna keep talking or will you give us some attention as well?' Ro asked as he and Mahi bhai walked into the room. Pushing the pillow away, bhai made space for himself to sit next to me.

'Bhai I missed you so much.' I embraced him.

'I missed you too cheeku, every single day.'

'Let's forget what has happened. We can be together again. Our silly fights, banters, care, love and every thing we can do them all again, Vi.' Ro said as he gently patted my back.

'You three keep talking while I'll make something for you three to eat ' Nush said as she was about to leave the room.

'No nush please don't go leaving me. Stay here, by my side.' I held her by her hand trying to stop her.

'You want me to stay with you?' she asked.

'Ofcourse Nush, I want you to be my side always. Please stay.' I pleaded her.

'Oh really? Then why did you let me go then? Why were you a jerk to me then?' she retiliated.

'I am sorry Nush. I've done a terrible mistake. Please forgive me.' I begged.

'How much did I beg you back then, to listen to me, to talk to me, to not snap on me, did you listen? And how do you expect me to listen to you now?' she asked angrily as she left the room.

'Mahi bhai, Ro please stop her. Please ask her not to leave me again.' I begged them.

'So you miss your wife?' bhai asked me.

'Yes Bhai. Please tell her that I can't live without her.'

'Then why did you separate me from my wife? What did sakshi even do to you? You used to brag about being her favourite right, you used to say that you love Ziva the most right, then why did you do this to us?' Mahi bhai snarled.

'Bhai, I'm sorry. Please don't be angry with me. I'm sorry bhai.' I apologized.

'Sorry? Seriously? Do you think that would be enough?' he chuckled.

'What should I do for you to forgive me bhai? Please, I'll do anything. Please forgive me bhai.'

'Nothing will ever be enough for me to forgive you. You don't deserve it. Infact you don't deserve any happiness after what you've done to my family.' he yelled and broke the photo frame on the wall. It was a picture of me, Nush and Vamu.

'You are a monster Virat and you do nothing but snatching away happiness from those who love you. And you deserve nothing but loneliness.' Mahi bhai snarled and walked away.

I tightly held Ro, capturing him in my grip to not let him go.

'Ro, please you don't go like them. Please don't leave me.' I begged him as tears seeped down my cheeks.

'When did I leave you Vi? Did I ever leave you in your hard times?' he asked as he ruffled my hair.

'No you haven't left me Ro. You were my side always. And be by my side even now. Please.' I begged him.

'I've never left you Vi. It's you who left me. It's you who walked away when I needed you the most. You were needed to support Rits and Sammy when I was unable to handle myself. And what did you do? You vanished in thin air.' he paused and stared right into my eyes.

'I am sorry. I should have not done that. I just couldn't face you all after what I did to Sakshi bhabi. I just couldn't face you all'

'You know that I never wronged you, don't you? You know that I always believed you, don't you? You know that I've never left your side, don't you? Then how could you do that to me? And how do you expect me to forgive you. I hate you Virat. I hate you.' he pushed me roughly freeing himself from my grip and walked away just like the other two.

'Please come back' I cried in agony.

'Dad what's wrong?' Vamu has come into the room worried.

'I know that you'll say the same. You'll also talk to me well now and once I open up about my insecurities, you'll blame me and go away like them. Go away ' I yelled. I could no longer hold the pain.

'No dad. I have come to stay with you. Why will I leave you? I won't go away and neither will I blame you for anything.' she said as she came closer and held my face in her palms.

And it was the first time that I noticed how much she resembled Nush. Her hazel brown eyes, those lips, that face structure.

'Dad are you listening?' she snapped her finger to get my attention.

'I can't live with this guilt. My heart can no longer hold this.' I weeped in her embrace.

'Look I don't know what has happened, I don't know who's at fault and it's true that I always hated you. But the only reason was that I felt that you didn't love me and that you were devoid of any emotions.

But you are fighting your own battles dad, that too all alone by yourself. How can I leave you now? I promise I'll be by your side.' she said as she planted a kiss on my temple.

'I wish you'd say this in real.'

'I am real dad. Please sleep now. We'll talk after you take some rest.' she said as she began patting on my shoulder gently.

'Please don't go away.' I begged her.

'I am right here and will always be, dad. Please sleep.' she held my hand and that was the last thing I knew.

_____