I let out a sigh in frustration before making my way to Layla's bedroom. I open the door slowly before walking to her crib and picking her up.
"Hey there sweetheart.."

I kiss her cheek as she reach out to my finger and starts sucking on it.
"That is gross- but cute at the same time- gosh you're adorable"
I pull my finger away from her mouth before setting her down.
Well here goes nothing..

I let out a sigh before transforming to Glitchtrap. I look at Layla to see her reaction but suprisingly..she didn't cry or anything..she is just staring at me with those beautiful violet eyes of hers..it's like she knows that i am not a threat to her and knows that it is me.

"Huh..for a second there i thought you were going to cry- well, i suppose we better get going then."
I get everything that we both need like my gun,knife,milk just Incase Layla gets hungry and of course..
The baby carrier.

I put on the baby carrier before getting Layla all set up and comfortable.
"I hope you are ready to slaughter some people sweetheart! Hang on. It's going to be one hell of a ride"
______________________________________________
-William-

"And i think that's all for this meeting..im looking forward to see you all tomorrow at the grand opening for the new pizza place. And i would also love to introduce my husband to you all."
"Husband? No offense sir..but i thought you had a wife.."Jeremy said as the others just stares at him.

"Oh. Well uhm....i haven't really told you all what had happened to my wife..she was found dead at that bottom of a cliff a few months ago. It was truly tragic"
"Oh gosh..I'm so sorry that had happened Mr. Afton.." one of the employees said as she looks at me with sympathy.
"It's fine. She is now in a "better" place. And i am quite happy with my husband. Are there any more questions?"

The room is only filled with silence as my anxiety begins to rise.
"..I'm guessing that's a no. You all are free to leave then. But remember about the plan we discussed for tomorrow's grand opening."
"Yes sir"
"You are all dismissed."

They all get up from their seats as i watch them leave one by one. I slump on my seat as i let out a sigh.
I hate it when someone mentions her.
I hate how they feel pity for her.
She caused so much pain for me and my children.
Sometimes i even have nightmares of her.
Sometimes i would even think that i am still in the terrible marriage with Clara and that all this is just a part of my imagination.

"I need something to refresh myself..i wonder how Liam is doing..maybe i should call him"

-Liam-

"Get back here you little shi- i mean rat!"
I run after the little boy who managed to escape my grasp. Suddenly my phone rings which caught Layla's attention.
Shit!
Why is William calling me in a time like this!?

I catch on to him and grabs him by the neck as he struggles trying to get out of my grip. I pick up the phone as i try my best to get my knife using my foot.

"Uhh- Hello William! Uhm what's up!"
'I just wanted to check up on you and see how you are doing that's all'
"Oh well uhm- I'm doing great!"
'Are you okay? You sound a bit nervous-'
"Oh yeah! Totally! I am alright!"

I finally got the knife close enough and picks it up. I stabs his stomach which caused him to scream in agony.
'uhm Liam? What was that?'
"Oh- that was just from the TV! I'm watching a horror movie right now,so yeah-"
'i see..well how is Layla doing?'
"She's doing great!"
'can i see her?'
"Oh uhm no! She is sleeping and i don't want to wake her up!"
'oh okay, well I'll see you later darling!'
"Yeah sure..bye!"

I hung up on him as i let go of the dead body.
"You okay sweetheart?"
I look to see if she got hurt but luckily she didn't.
"Alright..let's continue."
______________________________________________
I feed Layla using the milk i brought since i figured that she must be thirsty. I hear footsteps coming towards us which caused me to stop feeding her.
"Don't worry..I'll be right over here.. just stay there sweetheart.."

I turn invisible and watch as a man who looks to be around his 40's walks towards us.
"What the..why the fuck is a baby here?"
He crouches down infront of her to see if she's okay. He picks her up and is about to leave, but i reveal myself and points my knife to his head.

"Give her to me."
The man slowly looks behind to face me. I could see the fear in his eyes.
"What the fuck..What are you going to do to her if i give her to you..?"
"It's none of your business. Just give her back to me and maybe I'll let you live."
He looks at her before looking back at me. He carefully sets her down before standing back up again with his arms up.

"Good.now leav-"
He punches my stomach which cause me to step back and clutch my stomach in pain. He lunges at me which made me drop my knife. He puts his hands on my neck as i struggle to get out of his grip.
Fuck i wasn't expecting this-

I try to reach for my knife but suddenly a loud gunshot can be heard. The guy on top of me drops dead and i look to see who killed him.
"What the fuck.."

I see Layla chewing on my gun as smoke comes out of the tip of the gun. I get the dead guy off of me before slowly walking towards her.
"Hey sweetheart..uhm- please give me the gun"
I cautiously reach my hand to grab the gun which is cover in drool and successfully got the gun away from her. I let out a relieved sigh and but then i realized something.

"Wait a damn minute..does that mean.."
.
.
"Holy shit! You just killed that guy! Well,you accidentally killed him- but still! Oh wow- you- you just killed a guy! I can't believe it! And you saved me from him too!"
I pick her up before spinning her around as she laughs with glee.
"You just got your first kill! Oh i am so proud of you sweetie! Your dad will be proud too when he hears this! Wait actually- i think he will be really concerned on why i brought you with me- but forget that! Haha! I love you so much sweetheart!"