Chapter 30

-William-
"Oh don't be so nervous Will,I'm sure you'll be fine"
"But what if i mess it up Hen?"
"Don't worry,you have been planning this for months and i know that you will do great out there"
"Thanks Henry"
Suddenly Liam bursts in the room.
"Hey guys!sorry I'm late"
"it's okay Liam,I'm just glad you could make it here"
___________________________________________
-Liam-
I sat on one of the chairs as i saw William waiting at the altar.
He looks really handsome in that tuxedo..
Wait no,snap out of it
He is getting married right now,i should just let go of him..he is gonna have a wife soon..afterall if you love someone you have to let them go...right?

"Hey are you okay?"
I snapped out of my thoughts as i look to see Henry looking at me concerned.
"Oh I'm fine,i was just thinking about something,thats all"
He seems unsure for a second,before looking at something behind me.

"Look Clara is here"
I turned around and sure enough,there is Clara in a beautiful long wedding dress.
I watched as she gracefully makes her way to the altar holding a bouquet of flowers on her hands.
I looked at William as he is blushing at Clara.
I smiled sadly at Clara,wishing that i was her,but i know that will never happen.
___________________________________________
I drank the glass of wine as i watch Henry and some girl talking,i even see them flirting with each other.
I asked for more wine as the barista pours more wine on my glass.

I drank the wine quickly before wiping my mouth.
I already drank four glass of wine and now I'm getting slightly tipsy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and look to see William holding a bottle of wine.
"Oh hey Will.."
"Hey can we talk for a minute?besides we don't wanna bother those two lovebirds over there"

Apparently Henry heard what he said and gets flustered.
"Oh shut up!"
"Yeah yeah,now come on"
I got out of my seat and followed him outside of the building,stumbling with each step i take.
We sat on a nearby bench and looks at the beautiful night sky.
William opens the bottle of wine before taking a swig at it and handing it to me.
I gladly take it and takes a small sip before handing it back to him.

"Liam?"
"Yeah.."
"I just wanna say thank you for supporting me and being my best friend for the past few years,i don't know what i would do without you.."
"Hehe..yeah..no problem Will"

Silence

"I have something else to tell you.."
"What is it?"
"Well..me and Clara have been thinking to move to another city after we get married"
"Your going to move!?"
"Yes.."
"i.."
*Sigh*
"Thats okay..if thats what you guys want to do..but when are you gonna leave?"
"We were planning to leave on Saturday,but Clara said she have some family business,so we decided to move on Sunday"
"Oh well..since you still have two days before you move,why don't we hangout at Friday?just the two of us"
"Sounds good to me"

He chugs down half of the wine and hands it to me before i drink the whole thing.
I started to lean closer to him while he just looks at me confused.
Me being the drunk person i am right now,i kissed him on the lips as i pull him closer to me.
His eyes widens in shock but to my surprise he kissed back as he wrap his arms around my neck.
The kiss continued for a while before we pull away for air.

"Liam.."
"William..I'm sorry..i shouldn't have done that..you have a wife now and i just-"
My sentence got stopped as he hugs me.
"Liam theres something else i need to tell you.."
"What is it.."
"I..i have been having feelings for you for awhile now.."
"...what?since when!?i thought you don't like me back?"
"Well..you remember that time when my parents got a divorce and you were comforting me in my bedroom?"
"Yeah?"
"Well thats when i starting developing feelings for you..i realized how much you care for me and i..started to regret that i rejected you"
"Wow..i..i never knew you feel the same way..i always thought that you will always see me as your best friend"

We sit quietly for a few minutes before he turns to me.
"What are we now? listen i love you and i want to be with you but at the same time im already married to Clara and i don't want to break her heart at her special day"
I thought for a second before coming up with an idea.

"What if we go on a secret relationship?we can be together secretly without anyone else knowing about us.we can tell Henry but i don't know if he approves of us being together"
"That's a good idea but what about Clara?"
"You can still be with her for now but if something goes wrong you can divorce her,after that we have to pretend like we just started having feelings for each other then we can be together without hiding our relationship"
"That's actually a good idea!but what about the moving part?"
"Well that's easy!I'll just move with you guys!ill just tell them,i want to open my own business there"
"When did you become so smart?"
"Hey!I'm always smart!"
"Sure.."

I hold his hand as i press my forehead against his.
"I love you.."
"I love you too"
"We probably should get back now"
"Yeah we probably should"
He chuckles before getting up and tossing the empty wine bottle to the trash can.
We began walking back to the building as we both have a smile on our face.
I open the door for him before getting in myself.

As we got in we are greeted with Henry looking worried.
"There you guys are!i was getting worried!"
"No need to be worried Hen,we are perfectly fine!we just talked about some stuff that's all"i said to convince him.
"Oh um okay then,Clara is about to throw the bouquet of Flowers right now and she is looking for William"
"Okay I'll be there"he walks away while waving me goodbye.