Chapter Four

Mysterion's POV:

After i left Kyle's; I went to Cartman's house. I knocked on the door. It was late but i didn't care. I knocked on the door. I left a note on the door step.

'Meet me out back. Now'

I ran around back after i knocked on the door. Soon i saw his fat ass wobble out. I leaned on the siding of the house. "Who are you?" he asked in his normal annoying tone. He was in his pajamas so he was getting ready for bed.  "I'm just here to warn you." I said and glared at him. "Fuck you, you idiot. Warn me about what?" I walked close to him. "Warn you that if you lay a finger  on Kyle, I will personally break your fat face." I said to him and walked up to him. "This.." I punched him in the face. "That is what you'll see but far worse." I then left.

Kyle's Pov: The next day

I got out from bed, and got dressed. I didn't want this day to come. I walked down stairs and got a little snack. I sighed and walked out the door. I didn't wait for Kenny, I didn't wanna see anyone before the fight. I ran to school.

_Time skip to after school_

  I sighed before walking out the doors of behind the school. There stood the whole class, but i didn't see Mysterion. He did say he'd be here. Cartman was there but something was different, he had a black eye. Hah he deserves it. Everyone made room as they saw it was me. I slowly walked threw the students. I walked infront of Cartman, Stan was next to him. I sighed. "Let's just get this over with.." I didn't want this, I would've been slightly more pumped if Mysterion was here. I didn't even see Kenny. Stan spoke up: "Alright...Fight isn't over until I say it is. Got it?" Cartman nodded and leaned over to Stan. I could tell what he was telling him but I just nodded my head also. "3...2...1!" Stan yelled and instantly Cartman ran at me. I don't know how to fight but i'm not that dumb. I dodged his charge at me and moved to the side. I quickly stole a glance to see if Kenny or mysterion came...no where in sight. While i was looking away, Cartman landed a punch on me, which caused me to fall to the ground. I looked up at him, I was pissed, no beyond pissed. "You have an extra advantage, all that fat on you." I said and got back up. Might as well take my anger out on him. He growled lowly and charged at me once again, which I dodged. I than landed a punch on his side, after that, I tried to land another one. Which i did, a good one too, I got him right in his fat jaw. He landed a punch on my eye and one on my cheek. I started to breath heavily and used all the strength i could and charged at Cartman and landed a punch on him, that knocked not only him out but also a tooth. "Alright, That's enough!" Stan yelled, declaring the fight was over. I didn't know i had that in me, I was just so mad. I then walked off, Cartman wasn't the only one I was pissed at.

I made my way home, I heard some footsteps following me. I turned around and saw Kenny. "Hey, Ky-" I instantly cut him off. "Leave me alone!" I yelled at him and ran off. He chased after me but I ran home faster then he could catch up. I ran home, shut the door and locked it. I glanced at the clock on the wall. 4:57. I sighed and got something to eat and changed into pajamas. I lied on my bed and fell a sleep not to long after. I woke up and checked the clock on my nightstand. 10:22 I've been asleep for four hours? Damn. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I already saw that there was a bruise on my cheek and eye. I went back into and room and jumped when I saw a figure on my bed. "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!"