Harry railing Louis

Louis was just minding his own business one morning, drinking a cup of tea in front of the tv when Harry walked in. Louis looked up from his teacup and raised an eyebrow. Harry was dressed in leather. Or at least a pair of leather pants. He wasn't wearing a shirt.
"Howdy cowboy." Louis grinned.

Harry pointed at him.
"You. Get your ass to the playroom."

"Just my ass?" Louis joked and took a sip of his tea.

"I'm gonna fucking rail that ass." Harry said, staring at him dead on.

Louis spit his tea out and cackled in surprise. Harry pouted and stomped his foot.
"Lou! I'm trying to get in character." He whined.

"I'm sorry love, you're doing great. Very dominant, extremely cute." Louis smiled.

Harry was still pouting so he got up and walked over to him. He caressed his arms and pecked his lips.
"So you want to rail me? We haven't really discussed it."

"I've fantasized about it since you did me. I want to make you fall apart completely. I know I can do it. Will you let me? Please?" Harry pleaded.

"Well, when you ask so politely, sure." Louis chuckled.

Harry lit up in a smile.
"Yeah?"

Louis held eye contact.
"So what exactly do you have in mind?"

"Do you trust me?" Harry questioned and bit his lip.

Louis reach out a hand and brushed his fingers over Harry's mouth, pulling at his lower lip so he would let go.
"Of course." He replied without hesitation.

"Can I test your limits?" Harry asked, sounding excited.

Louis scratched the back of his neck.
"Absolutely."

Harry smiled.
"Great, let's go to the playroom."

Harry turned around and Louis' eyes trailed to his bum just to find it fully on display. He smacked it playfully and Harry jumped.
"I like your pants." Louis smirked.

"They're new." Harry commented.

Louis giggled and walked to their playroom, enjoying the view of Harry's perky ass.

Harry closed the door behind them.
"Take off your clothes."

Louis had a witty comment on the tip of his tongue but he withheld it and started to undress instead. He was curious to see what Harry was planning on doing to him. His sweet husband rarely took the role of the dominant but when he did he was amazing at it, and Louis needed to give up control sometimes. Blow off some steam.

The anticipation of what to come had made him semi-hard already. As soon as he removed the last piece of clothing he just stood there waiting for instructions. Harry walked up to him, grabbed the back of his hair, and plunged his tongue into his mouth, kissing him dirtily. Louis was breathing unevenly when Harry broke the kiss.
"I'm gonna make you cum three times and you're gonna have to beg me for it each time." Harry said.

Louis gulped.
"Okay."

Harry smiled and took his hand and led him to the middle of the room. He pecked his lips before he turned around and headed to one of the dressers. He had his back turned to him so Louis couldn't see what he was fetching.

Harry turned around with a rope in his hand. Okay, he could do that. Louis held out his hands pliantly and Harry just started to tie his hands together without a word. He made one last knot and made sure it wasn't too tight before he raised Louis' arms over his head and put the end of the rope through a device in the ceiling. He secured the rope to another device in the wall.
"Color?"