"Well tell them something, you're not staying here." She snapped. Noticing Ryan hasn't reacted nor recovered from my big secret I blew out of the water.

"No, I'm not doing it." I practically snarled her way.

"She can stay at mine." Ryan piped up after being silent. Now the both of us looking at him.

"No, while I'm gone I don't want her seeing that Amanda girl." My mother told him before looking back at me like I was dirt on the bottom of her pricey shoes.

"I'll make sure she doesn't, I don't like the girl and she'd be the last person to step foot in my house. And I can take her to and from work and school." He smiled while I looked at him, not knowing what his game is here but I felt like he stabbed me in the back and was dragging it down.

"You know what, fuck you Ryan, and fuck you too." Leaving the kitchen and going straight to my room after hearing my mum agreeing with him. I don't think this week could get any worse.

Once I was in my room I slammed the door shut, the noise reverberating from off the four walls. What I said about last week being my all-time low, that was just the surface this is just getting worse as the days dragged on, I felt like my mother was just getting started.

"When you finish work tomorrow, I want your bags packed to go Ryan's tomorrow." She called up the stairs.

I let out a sound of annoyance as I sat on the edge of my bed, staring around my room before I lay back on the bed, my hands running over my face. I could always take the easiest way out of this mess, I could tell her it was a mistake, an experiment. It didn't mean anything. Me being me though, I'd never take the cowards way out, for once she isn't getting her way. I let out a shaky breath before looking up at the ceiling.

The last time I spoke to Amanda last was Thursday since she has been off ill yesterday. I knew she worked at the hardware store on Saturdays, I guess lying to my mum about starting work early today wouldn't be too bad...would it?

Shutting down the want to not speak to her, I went back downstairs and told her that I forgot I had to start work early today when she looked at me suspiciously but she agreed to take me.

The hour leading up to leaving for work came by slowly when my mum dropped me off as I walked into the coffee house, Jen giving me a strange look when the bell rang, about to tell me I don't start for near enough another two hours. I just hope Amanda would be there, even if she wasn't it would still be worth it. I approached the counter to make it look like I was about to get to work.

"I know I'm early, just tell me when mum is gone." Getting the words out in a rush when she gave me a confused look but did as I instructed with no questions asked.

"Okay, she's gone." She spoke after five minutes, her eyes looking from the window and back at me.

I walked over to the large window to look up and down the road just to makes sure she had gone and not just moved a little down the road.

"Thanks," I called behind me and left the building and started out walking quickly before it turned into a steady jog towards the hardware store, wanting to get there as quick as I could.

The run took me fifteen minutes and breathing was the hardest of it all while I stood outside the store, swallowing in as much air as I was breathing out, waiting until I wasn't panting like a dog and mouth wasn't trying to drown me in saliva. After wasting five minutes to stop me from going into cardiac arrest I walked through the automatic doors and went straight to customer service.

"How may I help you today?" the girl on the checkout asked politely with a smile.

"I was just wondering if Amanda DeCeno is in today." Answering her with a smile, when inside I felt like I was being desperate.