tony the tiger is a dilf

"Come on!! The party is starting soon" said your friend mark, the fruit loops toucan.

"I can't believe your making me go" you groan, struggling to put your shoes on.

"It'll be fun!! Plus Tony will be there..." mark spoke, a sly grin spreading across his face.

you froze. Tony THE tiger!??? He's gonna be there??? Wait, what are you saying??? Tony's just a friend...

"I can see it on your face, ya know. it's envious you like him so why don't you admit it??"

"Shut up!" You exclaimed "he's just a friend, nothing more" an angry and embarrassed blush spreading across your face. "Whatever, lets just get in the car"

You two hop in the car, speeding down the highway. Luckily,Trix's house wasn't too far away, making it a relatively short trip.

As you pull into the driveway and step out the car you hear blasting music with even louder voices. I don't know if I'm cut out for this , you worry.

"Don't worry" mark puts his hand on your shoulder , "if you get overwhelmed just come fine me" he gives you a goofy smile.

"I know thank you" you give a shy smile back.

You knock on the door and as soon as it's opened you are hit with the overwhelming scent of alcohol and...weed?

In the corner you see Tony the Tiger, he looks at you with his piercing Tiger eyes and starts slowly walking over to you...

PT 2 SOON!!!!

MY FRIEND @MidnightRose13666 IS GOING TO WRITE THE SECOND CHAPTER

BYE LMFAOO