Chapter 10

The day was almost over. They were supposed to change out of their costumes soon, but everyone was messing with each other. Y/N just sat and watched it all.

   "Mr. Gibbs! A dance!" Johnny called, holding his hand out to Kevin.

   "Aw Jack. Yer too kind," Kevin replied. Everyone else clapped rhythmically as they danced some sort of jig.

   They whooped and hollered when Kevin dipped Johnny. Y/N couldn't contain her laughter.

   "Oi, Jack!" Orlando said. "I think Miss Black would like a turn!"

   Y/N was shocked. She can't believe Orlando said that! Of course she would like to dance with him, but it would be awkward in front of everybody.

   Johnny smiled. He was happy Orlando suggested that. He staggered over to her, still in character, and said, "Lydia, love! Come do the tango with me."

   "Who am I to turn down a dance from Captain Jack Sparrow?" Y/N smiled.

"May I have this dance?" He asked in a low voice, offering her his hand. She took his hand, but was really nervous.

   Johnny whispered in her ear, just audible enough for her to hear, "Just move with me, love." She was briefly reminded of their first dance. That calmed her nerves a little bit.

   "Sorry if I step on your toes," she whispered. Johnny smiled in reminiscence as he remembered the gala.

Orlando played music on his phone. Y/N wanted to hug him and kill him at the same time. They danced, and Johnny would twirl her. Memories from the gala flooded their heads. They gazed into each other's eyes. This dance meant more to them than the others knew.

   Y/N couldn't look away. It was just her and Johnny. He pulled her closer and closer. Finally, he dipped her and the spell was broken. They looked away, suddenly feeling bashful. The others clapped and cheered for them.

Y/N loved the makeup on Johnny. She found it very attractive. It was hard to not stare at him. He looked so gorgeous.

Johnny loved the makeup on Y/N. He found it very attractive. It was hard to not stare at her. She looked so gorgeous.

   "These are some great bloopers!" Gore yelled. Y/N's heart almost stopped. That's embarrassing. A warning the camera was rolling would've been nice.

She gave Gore a look. She looked at Orlando and knew he knew the camera was rolling. Just from the look on his face. She sat next to Orlando and crossed her arms. He leaned over and whispered, "I ship it."

Y/N smiled and pushed him away. She hoped she didn't have a stupid look on her face while she was dancing. She got the feeling someone was watching them. She looked around the room, until she saw Keira. Y/N had no idea how long Keira had been staring, so she stared back. Keira broke eye contact. Y/N didn't know what her problem was. She didn't even do anything to her.

   A tap on her shoulder made her jump. Y/N turned and saw Naomie. "Oh hey!" She said.

   "Hey Y/N. Gore said we're filming our scene tomorrow. Just thought you should know," Naomie said. "And what I really came over to say it that the thing between you and Johnny is cute." She smirked.

"What? No it's not," Y/N said defensively. Why does everyone have something to say about her and Johnny? Maybe she shouldn't have said anything. She probably sounds suspicious. Whoops.

   "Someone's a little defensive," Orlando laughed.

   Y/N bit her lip. The last thing she needed was everyone talking about them. She had no cover story, no lie to come up with, so she just smiled.

   They wrapped everything up and said their goodbyes. Gore stopped Y/N and said, "They had to tow your car. The back wheel on the driver's side got messed up. Do you need someone to take you home? Or I can call a taxi or something."

   "Oh. Uh..I'll see if Johnny can take me home," Y/N said. She had completely forgotten somehow.

   Gore nodded. "Let me know. I can find somebody for you. Or I can take you myself."

   She smiled. He was so thoughtful. She caught up to Johnny.

   "Y/N! Hey!" He said.

   "Hi! Johnny I..I was wondering if you could take me home? Since–"

   "Of course I can, love."

   "Thank you!" She turned around and gave Gore a thumbs up to let him know she had a ride. She followed Johnny to his car. He opened the door for her, of course.

   "Thank you again, Johnny," Y/N said.

   He looked over at her and smiled. "Anything for you, love."