Chapter 6

Y/N went back to the room Penny was in. She was surprised to see a pirate outfit on a mannequin. Was that...hers?

"Y/N! You look wonderful. Try this on. You can go in the bathroom there," Penny said. She took the costume off the mannequin and handed it to Y/N.

   "Oh! Don't forget the hat!" Penny said, handing her a black pirate hat. Y/N smiled and took it. She changed into the costume and looked in the mirror.

 She changed into the costume and looked in the mirror

   She loved it

   She loved it. It's beautiful! Penny was waiting for her. "That looks fantastic. Go see what Gore thinks of it," she said.

   Y/N went and looked for Gore. She went to the room Johnny and the rest were in. Thankfully, Gore was there. He saw her and immediately went up to her.

   "Wow wow, may I present Lydia Black!" Gore said excitedly. He started clapping for her. The others quickly followed. Keira hesitated, before eventually clapping. Y/N noticed, but she didn't think much of it.

   "Welcome to the set Y/N," Gore said, shaking her hand once more.

   "Thank you. Thank you Mr. Verbinski," Y/N laughed.

   Johnny couldn't take his eyes off her. She was beautiful. She really did make a perfect pirate. Y/N saw him looking at her, and she couldn't help but smile.

   "Now you just need a belt or something to put your sword in," Orlando said.

   "I get a sword? Sweet!" Y/N said.

"And a pistol," Gore added.

   Y/N can't wait to get her accessories. She knows the others don't realize how much this means to her. She freaked out when she thought she didn't get the part.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

After a long day, the cast decided to go eat at Olive Garden. Y/N had made sure to show Joel her outfit. He loved it too. Johnny insisted on paying. Y/N ordered lasagne. Orlando had gotten calamari, and was trying to get her to try it.

"Come on Y/N. One little bite. Just a nibble," He said, wiggling the piece of squid in front of her face.

"Uh yeah no. Sorry, not a fan of sea food," Y/N replied.

"But fried sea food is great," Orlando said, shoving the calamari in his mouth.

Y/N saw Johnny laughing. He was sitting in front of her. Just looking at him gave her butterflies. She tried to ignore her feelings, but she couldn't get him out of her head.

   "So Y/N. Have you practiced at all?" Keira asked. Y/N turned her head to Keira, who was across Orlando. Of course she practiced. Isn't that what everyone does? She thought it was a stupid question, but she didn't say that.

   "Uh, yeah Keira. I said my lines to my cat," Y/N said. She actually had. Olive played Tia Dalma. "Did you think I wouldn't? That I'm an amateur?" She joked. She kind of meant it though. She didn't like Keira's tone of voice when she asked her.

"Sorry. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing," Keira said. Y/N didn't like how she said that either.

   "Keira, I can assure you that Y/N knows exactly what she's doing," Johnny said.

   Y/N smiled at Johnny. She's glad he's sticking up for her. She doesn't like Keira's attitude, and she sure doesn't want to deal with her.

   "Whatever you say, Robert," Keira said.

   Johnny and Y/N's smiles disappeared. They both looked at her. "Yeah, uh, no. That's our thing," Y/N said defensively, hoping she gets the message.

   "Well where's the fun in that?" Keira scoffed.

   "You see, the fun is for us. See, it's our thing, so it's fun for us, but not for you," Johnny said.

   "I can't even call her Coraline?" Keira asked, crossing her arms. As if Y/N would allow her to call her that.

   "Absolutely not," Orlando said with a mouth full of food. Y/N was glad he was on their side. If he can see it's their thing, why can't Keira?

   "Fine. Have it your way."

   By then, they were all staring at Keira. Geoffrey kept opening his mouth, wanting to say something but being unable to find the right words. Naomie slowly set her fork down. Uh oh.

   "You're not upset about something silly like this are you?" She asked.

   "...no."

   "That's what I thought."

   Y/N almost laughed. Johnny wanted to hug Naomie. He found that entertaining. He's starting to really dislike Keira's presence.

   Not another word was spoken by Keira. Everyone finished their dinner in peace. Johnny paid, to everyone's dismay. They had insisted on paying for their own food, but Johnny wouldn't have it.

   Everyone had left except Y/N and Johnny. Johnny didn't want to leave yet. It's been a couple weeks since they went to that cafe. He wanted to take her out again, but felt a little awkward asking.

   "It's a shame I have to leave. I'm going to miss you Robert," Y/N said dramatically. She'll see him tomorrow, but she needed to start some sort of conversation.

   "I'll miss you too Coraline. Tomorrow seems like it will never get here," he said, dramatically as well. "You wouldn't have to leave if you let me take you out."

   "And where would we go? It's getting late." Y/N would love to be with Johnny longer. But where would they go?

   "We could watch your namesake at your place," Johnny made a wild suggestion.

   Her namesake? Y/N was confused for a moment. He meant Coraline. That's hilarious.

   "I'll meet you there?" Y/N asked.

   "You will."