Showing off part one (Solas' POV)

Solas' P.O.V

Finally, we were back at Skyhold. Hopefully, Blackwall, Dorian, Cole, and Varric will stop tormenting us with their awws and other comments about Vhenan and I. Probably not. I sighed audibly.

"Anything wrong Solas?" Vhenan asked me.

"Just sick of Varric and the others that is all," I replied. I moved my hand that was on her hip to caress her face.

"Ar lath ma." She lifted herself up and buried her face in my neck. She pulled her legs up so she was no longer lying across my lap but sitting, her arms wrapped around my neck, mine around her waist and back.

"Ar lath am my heart." I looked down into her beautiful eyes.

She smiled and closed her eyes. Moments later her breathing became heavier, letting me know she had fallen asleep. Everyone was tired from the long trek back here. There were to be no celebrations just yet, as everyone was sleeping. Banquets were being planned by Josephine, Cullen, and Lelianna for the next day. Knowing I won't be disturbed, I fell asleep, still holding on to my love.

I woke to find she had moved. My eyes quickly jumped from side to side, looking around my room for her. I found her and smiled. She was standing by the window, gazing at the stars. I stood up and walked over to her, letting my eyes drink in the sight of her features lit up by the moon's pale light. She looked absolutely gorgeous. My arms wound themselves around her waist and my head rested on her shoulder.

"Solas.."

"Vhenan."

She turned so she was facing me, one arm against my chest, the other on my waist. I leant in and kissed her, her lips soft on mine.

"I love you forever Solas."

"As do I Vhenan, you are my everything." she smiled and I kissed her again.

Many kisses later she turned around to face the moon while still in my arms. I bent my head down to kiss her neck and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smile. Her hand reached up to caress my face as I kissed her over and over again. We remained like so until we grew tired and retired to the nearby bed, still in each other's arms.

I walked up the stairs into the main hall of Skyhold, Vhenan left a few hours ago for her bedchambers so it didn't look too suspicious. As far as everyone's aware, she was in my room until late last night because we were playing Wicked Grace. I turned right to the door of my study to find Varric sitting at the table outside. He looked up saw me and started smirking.

"So... are we expecting young Inquisitors now Solas?"

I sighed and looked at the ground.

"No, child of the stone. The Inquisitor and I have done no such thing to result in offsprings. There's a possibility once Corypheus is dealt with there will be but for now, no. So please refrain from questioning me every time you see me."

"Aww, I bet you they'll be cute! Can't wait, I'm their uncle Varric, I just have to be. "

"You aren't related but that is up to The Inquisitor, not me."

"Aw alright. I better be an uncle, though, I've always wanted to be an uncle." I can imagine that, not sure if it's a good thing.

"Well I am going to continue to study, I shall leave you to writing whatever you were writing when I came along."

"A romance novel about you and The Inquisitor."

"Varric you promised you wouldn't write that!" I scowled at him.

He chuckled as he said "I'm kidding I'm kidding. I'm writing letters to friends of mine in Kirkwall."

I sighed. "Goodbye." I speed walked to my door, once I reached it I glanced briefly behind me to see Varric back in his seat writing, still smirking.