"Why's he glaring at me!? Did I do something wrong?! Does he know?!" Teruhashi worried to herself. Y/n entered her field of vision. She had been talking with Hairo and the two seemed to be having a very awkward conversation. Hairo found out the best way to approach the quiet girl and figured it would be best if he didn't get super excited and scare the girl.

"Stop staring. It's creepy." Saiki thought walking away from the girl as they all sat down on the grass.

"Kaido. Have you been getting your rest? You look a little... Out of it?" Kuboyasu asked staring at Kaido's spaced-out face. Yumehara jumped towards Kuboyasu

"I was thinking the exact same thing!" She spoke. The orange-haired girl longingly stared at Kaido who looked like he saw death himself.

"I'm fine. My mom just wanted me to study all night last night. She was in a bad mood I guess." Kaido cried pathetically to Kuboyasu who laughed to himself

"That sucks. Seems like all our parents are weird when they're mad." Kuboyasu added. Nendo laid down on the grass

"I don't think Y/n's parents get mad. I met them. They're very hyper." Nendo casually spoke. The group went quiet at Nendo's words and then they all exploded with questions.

"When were you at Y/n's place!?" Kaido yelled suddenly out of his tired state. Yumehara curiously watched ready to hear the juicy gossip.

"It was when we all when to that rich cafe!" Nendo spoke.

"That place sucked." Kuboyasu cringed to himself remembering the rich boy they ran into

"They had good cheesecake."

"They had good cheesecake." Y/n and Saiki thought to themselves. Saiki smiled to himself. The only thing he liked about Y/n was their shared appreciation of sweets.

"I met her folks before leaving for the cafe. They were very sweet. A little weird too." Nendo spoke. The chaos continued and suddenly everyone wanted to go to Y/n's house. The girl cried silently to herself as everyone turned to her asking to be invited.

"That's really unfortunate. I'm sorry Y/n... Can I come too?" Saiki peered over at the girl struggling to calm everyone down.

-----
-----

"Thank you so much for being friends with our daughter!" Tsubaki cried out to the large group of teens waltzing inside the house. They all loudly spoke amongst themselves looking around at every detail of the house. Y/n watched the group quickly become comfortable as they sat down on the couch and floors.

"I love your carpet Y/n!" Yumehara cheered feeling the fluffy carpet. Y/n felt her face flush when her parents were quick to tease Y/n

"Would you guys like anything to drink? Soda, juice, water, tea?" Tsubaki asked glancing over to see her mom walking through the kitchen trying to find something to drink

"Mom! Y/n has guests!" Hiroshi yelled at the woman who looked over at the group of teens.

"Is that cute boy there?" The grandma spoke walking over to the group slowly

"Yeah granny, Im here!" Nendo spoke waving at the lady while clutching the soft carpet with his right hand. The group went wild again as they gossiped quietly.

"Nendo. How have you been?" Grandma asked the boy smiling at the boy who grinned widely

"I've been doing great!" Nendo added as the two were quickly emersed in a conversation.

"Let's go to your room, Y/n!" Teruhashi suggested pulling the girl forwards. Y/n's eyes lit up at the opportunity to escape the loud room. The two walked together up the steps where the voices were beginning to become muffled. Y/n shut her bedroom door listening to the voices become completely drowned out. Teruhashi looked around at the girl's many interests showing throughout the room from the posters to her closet full of very specific types of clothes. Y/n looked over at the girl who had been snooping around her room.