Sharing a bed

I've been friends with Ez for a long time now and in that time I've developed a huge ass crush on him. 

Not to mention we were each other's fist all the way. but that had little to do with my affection and feeling towards him.

Now here we are in my little place sitting here awkwardly since we are gonna have to share a bed. since his trailer got destroyed in the crossfire of the other Mayan charters that were attacking Santro Padre's.

"Look if it's too weird for you to share a bed with me then you take the bed and I'll take the hideaway," I tell him

"no. I won't let you do that. this is your home that's your bed" he says

I looked at him

"why is this awkward between us. I mean we've shared plenty of beds and hell we fucked before. so what is it that makes things how they are now?" I asked

"mixed feelings or untold feelings I guess," he says

I fully faced him  and reach out and turned his head so he was looking at me.

"fine lets fix this than shall we" I say

"alright" he says

"I'm in love with you and I have been for a long time. I was in love with you before we took each others virginity. and when I was gonna say something thats when your ex came into the picture so I said nothing. and yes I know I had plenty of chances after that shit ended and before other things happened took place but I was not wanting to make a fool of myself should the feelings not be shared or you feeling the same. so I kept quiet but now with this sht being awkward due to sharing the bed that we will be sharing for quiet some time til you get on your feet. I am confess it all to you." I tell him as I let his chin go.

He says nothing just stood up pulled me up into his arms and kissed the breath from my body before he picked me up and carried me to my room.

"I was foolish not to read the damn sign of how you felt towards me and I was foolish not to tell you or assure you that I felt the same for you. I am madly in love with you too and I have been way before we first had sex. I know me dating Emily wasn't showing you, and I did that thinking I could get over my feelings for you. but the whole time I was with her I thought of you and as fucked up as that may sound it's true. when we ended things and shit went down I wanted to tell you the truth but like you, I kept that shit quiet and said nothing in case you didnt feel the same way" he says as he sat me on my feet and kissed me again.

"well now that its been known lets make up fo so much lost time and get in bed" I say

I cant wait to feel you in against me and I cant fucking wait to be inside of you how I've longed to since the first time." he says

I say nothing else just get to work on undressing him while he does the same to me.

We both fall on to the bed where we spend hours making love and making up for time that we lost due to never confessing our true feelings.