10

Babe your dad came . We are safe.  Good. Molly the harris, never made it back home safe. I just got off the phone with Avery Harris. Are they okay? No.  The fog was bad and a diesel truck hit them. Paul and Daphne didn't make it.  Jason is in a coma. Oh no. We cannot do anything for them. I know.  Just call and please tell Samantha and them I am so sorry. I will. Love you. Love you too
Molly what's wrong ? The harris never made it back to San Francisco last night. The grandparents are dead and Jason is in a coma. Oh shit! Does the Harris girls know yet? Avery and Lisa do and I am guessing Samantha knows by now. I am not sure about Tabitha.  She got called in to help ER with Kelly.  My heart breaks for them. Shawn you call Lisa.  I will call Samantha.  No let me Molly. Okay.

My cell rings.
Hi Shawn this isn't a good time.  I know. TJ just told Molly.  Please tell Avery that TJ, Samantha. Molly and myself are so. sorry. We are at the hospital now with her dad. Shawn is bad.  She is a mess  especially after losing our son.  I know.  Once I  can leave here I will do whatever you need.  Has anyone got a hold of Janice. Yes she and Yilena just got here.  I will tell them.  I have to go.  Love you sweetheart. Love you too Shawn and tell the others thank you.

Samantha, William, Tabitha and Kelly are on their way. I told them to stay put but. with your father in a coma and my parents gone they left.  Tabitha was called in to help with ER but the chief sent Tabitha and Kelly home when they couldn't deal with the loss.  Jay, Barry, Nina Hailey are coming too along with Amal, Izzy,  Lisa and Kiki.  Barry and Hailey went to tell Amal.  Jay and Nina went to tell Samantha and William.  They are following them to make sure they get here safely.
I wish my dad didn't have a doctor appointment or Jason would of not driven and my parents would be alive and my brother wouldn't of left.  I know Auntie.

Yilena was holding my aunts hand while my wife Lisa was holding me as I was crying outside of my dad's room.

Babe I am so sorry. Thanks for bringing her. Izzy,  Lisa and Kiki to make sure they were safe getting here. We are so sad about your parents.  Thank you .If there is anything myself or Nina can do, please let us like . You girls we are sorry and William. Thank you.  Hailey, myself, Yilena. Barry and Nina have to go.

We hugged them when told them we loved them.

My aunts were crying as well my sisters and in laws.  Lisa and I couldn't cry anymore.  Kiki held me and Izzy held my wife.

TJ came out to update us. He is having Dr. Nierro examine our father now. after she got back the results.  TJ asked her to come from the other hospital to consult since the doctors here were busy.

Ladies and William I am so sorry about Paul and Daphne.  Jason is okay.  TJ put him in a medical induced coma to help him heal. I won't have him taken out of the coma for several days   Your dad will need rehab to get his leg strong that was pinned by the steering wheel.  He has a few bruises and cuts but overall he's on good shape. His brain scans are good.  Thank you Dr. Nierro. Your welcome. I will be staying here for the next three days since, it's unsafe for me to go back to. Mercy hospital. They will page me if you want to ask questions or he needs me. THANK KIM. Your welcome  Tabitha.

Dr.N ierro left. Each of us received a group text conveying their condolences and saying a prayer for us and our dad.
The four of us went in and sat in the room  while I spouses stayed in the  hallway.

I thought you guys would be hungry so a few of us at work got together to make some food for you all.

The salads are still on the individual containers with blue cheese,  ranch or balsamic vinegar

The salads are still on the individual containers with blue cheese,  ranch or balsamic vinegar. The sodas and water are in the ice chest. Thanks partner. Izzy,  Lisa and Kiki will you help me bring in the warmer.  Juanita said this will the breakfast and coffee warm until about noon. She,  Mando and Michele made you breakfast burritos.  Halle made you hashbrownsz turkey sausage patties and scribbled eggs and coffee. Cream is in the ice chest number three with ice-cream for now to eat and juices. They said if you are longer to text them. We will bring it over since we are patrolling the community.
Partner you look beat. I am Janice  as you can see I am in jeans and tennis shoes. When do I wear jeans and tennis to work? Undercover only. I need to get going and get some sleep. 

I got these signs and put them out on all over properties

I got these signs and put them out on all over properties. Katelyn,  Parker,  Joan and Simon laughed. WE BE CHECKING YOUR HOMES AND BUSINESSES SO FOR SO GOOD. AVERY JASON HAS security over at your law office so no one will mess with it. He and Shawn are making sure our loved ones businesses and homes don't get trashed again. I got the signs from him. It figures. Bye all and love you.  Thanks.  Not a problem.

Yilena hugged all of harris ladies and shook William hand before she left.