Chapter 6

(curse warning)

Sanemi’s POV
He smiled and thanked me. After that he quickly left because he has school. I sighed and left the house to get to my shitty job. Once I got there, I immediately got yelled at. Fucking hell. The amount of how much I wanna set this place on fire is insane. I just flip my boss off and get to work. It's really annoying and disgusting cleaning up after people.
The day goes by slowly and boring. I wanted to go home and do whatever I wanted. I couldn't do that though so I just went about work and eventually got off. When I got home, Genya was in the living room with a boy and girl. I was so fucking confused. He turned and looked at me and smiled. I was about to speak but the boy got up and walked over to me with the girl.
He stretched his hand out to shake. No matter how I wanted to push him aside and ask Genya what the fuck was happening, I didn’t.
I took his hand and shook it. Then he let go and smiled. Then it struck me, this must be the new family. When I said that they could come over, I didn’t expect it to be tonight.
Then as I was about to shake the girl's hand, somebody came into the living room. This man was older, probably only early or mid twenties. He must’ve come out of the bathroom. I turned to him and saw that he wasn’t going to shake my hand. So I didn't have to stretch my hand out for certain normalities.
This man was gorgeous. Now, I never compliment someone without meaning it. He had long black hair tied into a messy ponytail. His eyes were blue and looked so cold that they could be threatening. His skin was pale and his face showed little to no expressions at all. In all of this, he seemed intriguing. Something about him seems dangerous yet calming. I looked away and asked if the family could sit at the table and wait for me to look more presentable.
I was a bit sweaty and most likely looked like a mess. The man nodded and the other two went and sat down. I quickly excused myself and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and then headed to my room. I sighed and grabbed a new pair of clothes. I quickly changed into the new clothes and quickly combed my hair. Then I came back out and sat down at the table. Genya was sitting down too. I cleared my throat and spoke up.

"So welcome to town, I know you've probably heard of us. Yet you all seem not to care about the rumors. Do know that being seen with us could cause suspicion around you. It's fucking shit but that's life."