As the two of them ate their food Sirius looked at Harry's face and he didn't look good one bit and that's not just the boy's current furry condition as he could see even when he met harry that the boy was underweight and possibly stunted to grow properly. Sure the boy learned humility and Discipline but he was also abused both Mentally and physically as he's seen the scars from a belt which were all to familiar to Sirius.

 After a little bit the two of them went onto Cleaning up the mess though Sirius tried to get Harry to Rest as he needed the energy for cleaning the attic as the Dursleys wanted Harry to move up to the Attic since that Vernon's Wale of a sister was moving in and they still needed a guest room. Luckily Sirius took his time Adding on enchantments to the House so harry could use Magic without the Ministry Finding out which would help for the future and the Attic could be expanded with a couple of charms. 

As Harry went to Washing the dishes he began to pant rapidly which Sirius Instantly moved over and Rubbed the boy's shoulders.

"Don't worry it's close to your first full moon so this is normal", Sirius explained as he tried to sooth his godson. Sirius knew how bad this was and Remus told him his own father did this for him which helped and it seemed to be helping harry as after a minute he got his breathing under control and was able to continue working. Probably the only good thing about this is that Harry's eyes were able to get a bit better but he still needed glasses which Sirius Adjusted the Prescription to be properly adjusted.

"Padfoot what are we going to do with the dursley's things in the attic", Harry asked him which Sirius shook his head.

"They will be moved to a corner as the charm I'm going to put on with Expand the space which was why I put a thin wall in an area with a door only our kind can see since I plan on giving you a small apartment which of course I'm staying until you have to go to the Weasleys which I'll join as your dog snuffles", Sirius told him with a smirk which Harry chuckled as he knew he was going to the Weasleys after his birthday which would be a relief but expanding the space.

"Wait Will the House expand or is it like Doctor who where it's bigger on the inside", Harry asked him which Sirius chuckled.

"Lily Made us watch that show and Yes it's like that exactly but I also found a special Trunk that you may be interested in as it belonged to your mother but I can't open it meaning it's blood protected", Sirius told him which Harry wide eyed and looked at him.

"Wait My mom left something here", Harry asked which Sirius shook his head.

"Nah Found it in my family's house which I didn't want to return to but after you send the letter I went and got it from under my bed as she asked me to watch over her research incase she and James died and to give it to you when you were old enough which I think you are", Sirius told him which Harry smiled before they went onto cleaning up more and soon after twenty minutes were done the kitchen which once they were done they made their way up stairs for the night as they had a few more days until those dursleys returned and Harry really needed rest.

While Harry went right to sleep in his soon to be not bedroom. Sirius Black went up to the attic where he began to get to work on adding in the charms needed to have a proper living situation for harry and him.

However Harry didn't fall right to sleep more so once Sirius left he opened his trunk and pulled out his wand before getting on his knees and held his said wand over his heart.

"Amato Animo Animato Animagus", Harry Said as his wand glowed a little bit before he repeated it a couple of more times then went on back to sleep. This was the spell in order to be come an Animagus and he was testing out a theory to see if their was a chance to control his wolf side more and he's started this the following day after he found out his infection. It sucked though as he's hidden the condition from Hermione who would have been a good help for it but he didn't want to worry her.