...𝙊𝙣𝙚

The signal goes off, letting the demons of hell know that another extermination was over

The signal goes off, letting the demons of hell know that another extermination was over. Demons roam around the streets of hell once again, going about their day. Body of the dead earthborn along the street, other demons picking up the leftovers, or taking the weapon that killed them to sell on the black market.

One demon if being avoided as she walks along the streets of Hell, no one dares even sending a glance at her. She smirks seeing them step aside from her as she walks to the shop of her dear friend.

"Rosie, Darling! How are you!" You waved, as went inside of her shop. She gave you her signature smile watering her plant. Demons in her shop looked at you in horror, getting out as fast as they could.

"Ah, their they go, running away from you." She sighed out. "You really need to stop scaring away my customers.."

"Its not my fault, I can't help it. If I could, everyone would been my friend by now.." You leaned down on the counter. You looked around the shop, and noticed, one demon was still here. It was easy to tell that he was a male, but he didn't seem to notice you as well, or not fazed by you. "Rosie?" You begin to ask, "Who is that deer demon over there, he sure smiles a lot, I'm surprised his cheeks don't hurt.."

"Hmm? Oh! That's Alastor, hes a good friend of mine. Nice man, once you get to know him." She turns.

Alastor walks towards you and Rosie, and gives you his hand "Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you, quite the pleasure!" He says with a bigger smile on his face. 'His voice sounds like the 1930s radio.' You thought to yourself as you shook his hand. "I've heard so much about you, from Rosie, and all over hell. But to meet you in person, lucky me!" He smiles letting go of your hand.

He talked with the both you about nonsense, and about his past life. You were interested in him, he still smiled, laughing a bit making you laugh. No one came in Rosies shop, seeing two powerful Overlords together. You left a little while after saying your good byes. Walking home you get a text from another one of your good friends, Stolas, saying he needs to talk to you. Knowing what it is, he wants you to talk to his wife, Stella..

...

"You wanna fuck this one!!" Stella screams throwing an Imp butler at Stolas.

"Its this bad?" You whisper to Octavia who'd just walked in, all she did was nod, and go have a bowl of cereal. You felt bad for Stella and Octavia, they shouldn't be going through this because of Stolas.

"Can't believe you've been sleeping with Imp! You are god damn embarrassment, I can't even look at you, your Imp sucking face!!!" She walks out, breaking a few things, and screaming more.

"Ah, Y/n, your here. Most apologys you had to see that.." Stolas says walking over to you, greeting you with a forced smile. "Its fine, now if you'll excuse me, I'll be trying to calm down Stella." You then walk out, leaving Octavia and Stolas, who'd already begin talking to his daughter.