Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Continue Maria)

A month has gone by now since I tried getting pregnant and nothing. I still got my period which made me sad. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Vicky and I were still beefing ever since what Amy said to her and I took Amy side. It was a Saturday and we were all sitting around eating lunch. Then Vicky whispered something to Nona in her ear about me.

Maria: Bitch if you got something to say it to my face

Amanda: Bad word

Maria: Sorry

Vicky: Don't use that language under my daughter

Maria: An what are you going to do

Nona: You guys there's kids at the table

Maria: Your just going to let her talk about me

Nona: Ummmmm

Maria: Fuck you too Nona

Amy: Everyone lets just calm down

Vicky: Stay out of this

Amy: Bitch that's my cousin your talking to so I will make this my business

Vicky: Your just mad because no one loves you. Your just Jazmin fuck buddy and I have Nona and Maria your just mad because you can't pop no babies out your pussy

That comment hit hard. I didn't know what else to do or say so I just banged my fist down on the table scaring the kids. I then walked into my bedroom away from everyone, shut the door and locked it. I started punching holes through my bedroom wall and just breaking shit. I then decided I can't take it anymore. I walked inside the bathroom, shut the door, and I dumped the bottle of aspirin inside my mouth. This won't end to well because I'm allergic to aspirin. I cried my eyes and I punched right through the bathroom mirror. I hated myself and life. I looked at my broken reflection. I just couldn't take it anymore. Without Taylor where would I be. I had no one or nothing. I'm just a ugly fat girl who can't even have a kid. My life is sad and pathetic. No one likes me and Taylor friends are only nice to me because they have to be. I ripped the whole entire bathroom mirror off the wall and slammed into the floor and screamed to the top of my lungs. I couldn't stand looking at my broken reflection anymore. The aspirin wasn't working fast enough so I took something else from the medicine cabinet. After a minute my body grew weak. I leaned over the kitchen sink for support and I started throwing up blood. Before I knew I fell to ground and everything around me went dark.