Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Maria)

I woke up around 9 the next morning to see a plate of burned pancakes sitting in front of my face. I started laughing at Taylor failed attempt to cook and she laughed with me.

Maria: Lol why aren't you at work

Taylor: I took the day off to spend with baby. I wanna show her how special she is

That really made me smile. Before Taylor I barely ever smiled. Honestly if it wasn't for Taylor I would have been killed myself. But being with her makes me wanna live another day. I gave her the plate of burned pancakes and went to go take a shower. I got dressed and the first place we went was to eat breakfast. After that she took me to the doctor. To my surprise the doctor said I do have one last chance to have a kid but I would have to be with in a certain time otherwise it won't work. I wasn't about to have any random guys sperm injected into me. I needed somebody I could trust or that Taylor could trust. I didn't know anybody but Taylor did. Taylor has a twin brother name Terrence. I didn't know about her brother because apparently he has a lot of enemies and for the sake of his family protection he doesn't want nobody knowing him and nobody knowing who his family is. We drove to apart of Chicago I never seen before. It looked so scary and dangerous. I was terrified right now. She parked in front of a run down house. She told me stay in the car and don't unlock the door for anyone unless it was her. I sat there as she walked into the house. After that a group of guys came banging on the window. They were saying stuff.

Guy: Hey bitch wanna be my baby mama

Another guy: Why don't you step out the car so I could show you what I can do

More guys started coming talking inappropriate to me. I was ignoring them they started banging on the car door trying to open it. I put my head into my knees and started crying. I had a flash back to the time I got raped. I was so lost in my thoughts when Taylor came opening up the car door I quickly pulled out a gun. I shot it but she dodge the bullet. That was pretty impressive. I'm glad I didn't hit no one.

Taylor: I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you

Maria: Your sorry I should be apologizing I almost shot you

Taylor: No need to apologize it was a accident

After that she introduced me to her twin brother brother Terrence. We talked for a while and he agreed to do it. He was cool just like Taylor was. After a few hours she drove him back home. This time she parked by a store a few blocks away. She returned to the car five minutes later and I was hoping everything goes right and I could have a baby.