𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"What does that mean?" I'm confused.

That's so confusing.

"I'm not interested in you anymore." He but down on his lip and leaned up from the wall.

"I gotta talk to you anyways." He grabbed my hand and I heard a small oop come from both of my friends.

We sat on my bed in a weird silence— well for me I don't think he really cared or noticed how long he was silent for.

"Saija was someone who was.. an important lesson." He started and I waited for him to continue.

"I took advantage of her just like i'm doing you instead we did drills more often. She overdosed on her medication after a fight we had in the kitchen." He twisted his dreads in between his fingers.

"We met on the block, I saw her and I had to have her. She was a really good person. She was pretty and allat extra shit."

"But I ruined her and even now I could care less." I side eyed him like he was crazy.

Because he really is crazy this isn't an act.

"You should be happy that i'm letting you go tho, because usually the girls I choose never get the chance to leave me." He shrugged.

"Not this easily. There's still a bitch i'm picking wit' right now just because I don't feel like i'm done with her yet.

He got up from his seat on the bed and smiled at me chuckling a bit at my expression.

"Yo' cousin gon' explain why I do what the fuck I do I really don't feel the need to explain myself to you because I don't have to." His smile was replaced with a bored expression.

Yawning he made his was to my door going to open it to make his exit.

"Be easy." He said walking out.

Did this bafoon just—

He really is crazy—

What the freak.

Lex ran in my room and quickly slammed my door shut behind her with a bewildered expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to feign a concerned expression.

"He tried to take me out the game bitch." She shook her head holding her hand against her mouth.

"Bitch what?"

"He tried to shoot the club up! raw! OUU IM THRU." She cried.

"I turn around and this nigga playing half on a baby by R. Kelly I said not he finna piss on me too!" Then loud knocks was placed on the door.

"I know yo ass in there! come the fuck out!"She jumped up from the bed and hid in my closet.

I heard my lock being picked making me look at him like he was crazy because no the hell he didn't just pick my damn lock.

"Where the fuck she at." He sighed putting his hair clip back at the root of his freshly twisted dreads.

"She ran out I was finna take a shower." He frowned his face up.

"You just be lying just to lie next time me and the guys get into shit we gon put yo' ass up on the stand."

"Leave my friend alone Booka! she don't wanna be kicked out the game!" I said blocking him from looking around my room for my poor friend.

"How you know?! Move Gee!" He said smacking me upside the head.

I kicked him in his kneecaps making him fall on the ground groaning.

"Run Lex run!" I shouted holding him down so she could successfully get out.

"Just tell me booka!" He rolled his eyes still trying to get me off from sitting on his back.

"If I tell you then will you let me go?" I quickly nod my head.

He sighed and finally pushed me off and sat up against the wall.

"Von won't ever the type of nigga to settle down no matter who the person was or how good they treated him the shit was always a game." He started to take the clips out of his hair.

"It got to a point where me and the guys was fed up but it wasn't until Saija until we asked what the fuck was actually wrong." He looked up to see if I was still paying attention.

"He got a Narcissist disorder it was worse when we was younger he isn't as extreme as he used to be." He got up from the floor sighing and heading to my door.

"If you do decide to deal wit him just be careful because once he's in your head it's hard for him to get out."

—-

Hey y'all

how was this chapter?

little mellow for now

i just finished watching Pvalley and it's not giving I waited two years for lil murda rapping bout him making it out that bih

BOO LAME TOMATO LAWNMOWERS