10

You've been taking a mental break from training because the thought of your uncle coming back into your life didn't put you in a good state of mind. You don't want to be triggered if you're training and hurt anyone or let them see the ugly side of you. But what didn't stop was your therapy session with Sara.

You bit the inside of your cheek, staring up at the ceiling to avoid eye contact and block out her words from entering in your ears. There's no way you can listen because you're going to lose your sanity even more. You needed a mental break from her. She's crazy and you knew it.

"Y/n, you aren't looking at me or speaking to me. That hurts my feelings, you know?" She cooed in a soft voice as if she's speaking to a shaken up child. Sara gazed at you with loneliness brimming her rounded eyes in hopes you'll feel her energy.

She's so weird. How the hell is she still here or having this job? She doesn't even wanna take the hint that I don't even want to be here with her right now! Gosh she's so annoying!! I'm going to be stuck with her forever!! I could be with Yuta and just live my life with him around me! You mentally groaned as Sara gave you hell. You weren't ashamed to choose Yuta over anything in your life because he actually listens and knows his boundaries with you unlike Sara.

"You know if you don't talk, you're going to see me much more than two times a week. I can bump it up to four times." Her sly snake voice irked the shit out of you, making you wish you had the ability to erase people as she's constantly threatening you to talk.

"I will kill you, Sara. Mark my words." You bluntly said, lowering your head down and glared at her with evil intent. "You will be my first victim because you make me crazy. Go ahead and write that down and see me more often. It'll only fuel me to take your damn life away." You weren't saying these things to scare her off. You meant it and you're waiting for the right time.

Sara giggled from your small threat. It sounded like child's play in her ears because she knew you're a coward to even do it. Someone will restrain you if you dared to kill her in this very room. "Now, now, y/n. Don't be so impulsive! Being angry isn't a cute look on you. It'll make you age faster and give you premature wrinkles."

You rolled your eyes, turning your head to look at the door—that was your freedom to get out of this room with her. You hated how the door taunted you and watched you in misery. You were one unfortunate soul. "And she's not realizing she's the stress in my life..." You muttered.

"So y/n, tell me why you were a coward when your uncle appeared that night,"

Your eyes widened and you whipped your head in her direction. "What did you say?" This shocked you as you never told her about this incident nor do you believe Yuta would go behind your back and tell Sara either.

"Why didn't you go back home to your uncle? You're choosing to stay with strangers over your own blood family?"

You were silent as your thoughts about her solidified. Don't tell me she's with him? I know Yuta enough to trust him that whatever happens between us, stays between us. I'll find out today... You knew in your guts that she's a spy planted by your uncle. Phenomenon will happen because she has loose lips. However, even if she's a mole, you're not going to let others get involved as she's your target.

"Is family supposed to hurt each other? No. That's why I can't go back." Then you quickly switched up on her to see what she knew about that event. "But you have one detail wrong, it wasn't just my uncle there. He brought in my followers too... They came to terrorize us,"

Sara wasn't showing any signs of suspicion but her words will come into play. "No, sweetie, there was only your uncle. Maybe you must've hit your head or have forgotten the event." She carefully spoke without exposing herself and gaslighting you to feel insane because at the end of the day, you're just a kid who has trauma and doesn't know how to cope with it.