4

Yuta has been your caretaker ever since you woke up. Whenever you left your room, he would follow in case you got lost or if trouble chased you he would be there to protect you. Yuta was your wallflower unless you locked yourself up in your room, which you did most of the time. You're not comfortable roaming around since it's still a strange place that's wanting to protect you. Your mind still couldn't give Gojo an answer yet. It was still difficult to think for yourself now you have the choice to do whatever you want.

"I need fresh air from this place...!" You needed to leave and breathe in at another location to have a change of scenery. As much as your heart desires to leave, you can't because you're weak and people in the shadows are aware of it too. You need protection in order to survive when your uncle's still alive. Your body can't withstand your energy. You're just glad that you didn't explode from your incompatible power and body.

"I guess I'll ask Yuta to take me out. He's the only one who follows me around... I suppose I 'trust' him." You wouldn't want to ask Gojo since he's busy and not around often, and he's also annoying too. Your head would pop off in an instant.

Getting out of your room, you found Yuta in the student lounge by himself. He wasn't doing anything but closing his eyes with his arms folded across his chest.

Is he sleeping? Should I come back later? He looks really peaceful. You said to yourself, peeking at him from afar. You hesitated in moving close to him as you didn't want to be rude and disturb him.

Just when you were going to retreat, the hardwood floor creaked loudly, waking Yuta up in a flash. His eyes peeled wide open as his head turned to the side, wondering where the sound came from. That's when Yuta saw you and quickly jumped on his feet. He was excited to see you out of your room so he marched over you with a delightful smile.

"Hi, y/n!! How are you?!"

Yuta's figure loomed over you as he greeted you warmly. It's so rare to see you coming to him because it's always the other way around. He's just glad that you're able to seek him out without fear.

This caught you off by surprise and caused your heart to race due to his kind nature. It's still weird to you how nice he acts. You haven't adjusted to that yet, and you're not sure if it will sink in.

"I-I'm good... How about you?" You awkwardly said, licking your dry lips and fiddling your fingers behind your back.

"I'm doing well! What brings you out?" Yuta curiously asked, resembling a puppy who's chasing after a ball. He had an energetic aura to him that you couldn't peel away.

You were unsure how he's going to answer you, but it was worth a shot since you're tired of the school. "Is it possible for you to take me out to a quiet place? Being under house arrest is making me bored and a little depressed. I know it's a bit dangerous but you're strong so you can protect me right?" He went on the mission to kill you, your uncle, and your followers so he has to be powerful and strong enough to take down anyone in his path.

Yuta saw through you like an open book. He could tell this place was wearing you off as it forced you to stay put in your room. He knew this could make a change since you're asking for it and he didn't want to disappoint you. "Yeah sure! If you want to go then I'll take you. I don't see any harm when I'm there to protect you," Yuta smiled, enlightening your chest as it felt light as a feather. You were glad he agreed.

"Thanks. Can we go to a meadow? I just want to be secluded from people and enjoy nature." That type of environment was the only thing that could make you calm and feel at peace. Hearing the sounds of bird chirping and the wind blowing through the grass and leaves was relaxing to your soul. Just imagining it made you want it even more.