9. TRUTH OR DARE?

Magsimula sa umpisa

" I'm not even here!! I am hallucination baby!" I said going into the kitchen for making coffee for everyone.

" No babe i am here for you!!" I felt two arms around me . I knew he was yeonjun.

" Yeonjun at least not here!! Everyone is watching." You whispered leaning on him. I looked at everyone when I saw jimin flirting with Lisa.

My blood boiled. " Yeonjun baby let go now" i said loud enough for only jimin to hear it. He looked at me and understood what just happened.

" Let's play truth or dare!!" Jihyo shouted.

" Yess!! Let's play !!" I yelled from kitchen arranging the cups in tray. I served them as I sat beside jin. we went in my bedroom.

Jennie was facing kai , rosé was facing soobin, jin was facing jihyo , jimin and yeonjun fought to sit in front of me but at last I let yeonjun sit beside me.

Jimin was facing Lisa and I was facing yeonjun. Jin spinned the bottle which landed on rosé and soobin.

" Truth or dare?" Soobin asked her.

" Truth"

" If you had a chance with one between us who would it be?" He asked expecting answer

" Soobin are you dumb? We both are dating so of course you!" She smacked his head.

" Hey but from now on the question should not be vulgar okay?" Rosé spoke.we all nodded thinking that would be interesting. I spined on the bottle which landed on jimin and Lisa.

" Truth or dare?" Lisa asked him

" Dare"

" Umm... Show us your gallery " he eyes widened.

" Noo i can't!" He shouted.

" Okay at least show to me." She said

" Okay but don't show to anyone." He gave her the unlocked phone.

" Ohooo..." Jennie teased him.

" Lisa I told you don't show !" He quickly took the phone back.

"My hairs are straight but I'm not" she flipped her hair.

" Okk now next round!!" Yeonjun spin the bottle which landed on us.

" Truth or dare " he asked.

" Dare "

" Call a random no. On your contact list or phone no. Book." I quickly ran to get the the contact book. I check the name and found this one intresting.

" Umm... Granifier lorel. This name sounds interesting!!" I said. I called the no. After the fifth ring someone picked the phone. I quickly put it on speaker

Otp

Umm... Is this Granifier lorel?

No she moved from here

Ohkk then who are you

No need for you to know

He hang the phone as soon as he finished.

" Strange" i kept my phone inside my pocket.

" Jisoo look back fast!!" Jimin shouted. I quickly looked back at the window i saw a similar figure. Observing it for almost 2 mins I heard the figure sigh and open the window.

He quickly came in.

"Taehyung you?" I said.

" Yes me. Why aren't you scared?" He said.

" Because I'm not scared maybe?" You said with a 'bruh' tone.

" Sit down. What are you doing at this hour and that also at my house?" I asked him. Jin raised his eyebrows questioning me. I just nodded to assure him.

" Nothing i heard you are doing a sleepover so just came. " Jungkook popped out of nowhere.

" You really are a bunny. But you look hot now" Jennie said. Kai looked at her in jealousy.

" Okay leave that wanna play?" I asked taehyung

" Yeah why not but the question should be horror ones" he said shifting yeonjun to the side. Now i was facing taehyung and yeonjun was facing jungkook.

" Okk then let's start from you again." Rosé said

" Truth or dare?" I asked him.

" Truth"

" If you have to commit a murder of one of us who would it be?"

" This guy " he pointed towards jimin.

" Why? he is my best friend" I quickly hugged jimin who was sitting beside me.

" Yeah because of that only" he replied. You heard your phone notification rang. You took your phone and check the notification.

Taehyung:

I don't like him touching you.

Wae???

I don't know. Now pay attention
To game.

" Let's play Ouija board" jungkook excited.

" I don't want to get posessed" soobin said.

" Come on don't be a scared" I spoke.

" Okay let's play" rosé replied. Jungkook took that out from his shirt.

" you carry that with you?" I asked observing the board.

" Okay let's start. I hope you know all the rules"