CHAPTER 6 - THE UNKNOWN HELPER

When I was reading the note I knew that this note had to be from the same person from the school authority but we all had doubt that was the person from school authority helping us or he was with the person in the black suit. The note said :

Greetings to all of you ,
You all must be thinking that why am I writing this note to you and why am I helping you but you don't need to think about that because this was to be happened . And the black suits which I have sent for you all is to be wore by you on Sunday night 11:00 pm in your school corridor after the auditorium . And make sure to take your pet Fury along with you. Once again will say that " mysteries are hidden behind the door of which you are thinking of ". And one more thing just trust yourself and your friends .

From ,
School authority

We all were shocked after reading the note that this person can see the future or what ?? . Now we came to understood that he was helping us and we also understood the meaning of the quote "mysteries are hidden behind the door of which you are thinking of " it means that the door which is restricted for students and teachers is the place where we can find the way through the mystery. But some things in the letter were not to be understood .

Just then we all were sitting and staring at our black suits and my sissy said " Sunday is tommorow and we have to go to school tommorow by 11:00 pm  " . Kavya and Vanshika agreed with sissy , And I thought that this is the only way to find the mystery so me and Jaivil agreed with them . We all thought to spend the complete day tomorrow in the tree house .

We all felt sleepy after a couple of minutes and Fury too was feeling sleepy we all slept in the tree house . We survived the next day and we all waited to clock to strike 11:00 . The day passed and we all were wearing our black suits we all were kind of very happy and very scared but we had the courage in ourselves .

We all went on our way to school along with fury . Just then we reached school and from the ladder near to the gate we jumped off the wall and went in to the school . It was very dark and we turned on the flash light and we went to the corridor after the auditorium and went to the door it was covered with many tapes and a board written in big words that the place is restricted and what we saw inside the door was super crazy ......