He also thought that it would be great if he could die together with Yan Rui, but he still had to take care of his mother and Yan Qing, so he couldn't leave them so selfishly, so he had to live with Yan Rui's Live well together. 821573241

Fortunately, he did not give up hope.

After breakfast, Le Shaoning played games on Yan Rui's tablet for a while, and finally got out of the nightmare last night. Thinking of going out on a date together today, his mood gradually turned from cloudy to sunny.

"I'll drive out of the car first, and wait for me at the door when you're ready." Yan Rui said to Le Shaoning.

Le Shaoning nodded.

About five minutes later, Yan Rui's steam whistle sounded outside the window, and Le Shaoning hurriedly ran downstairs with his backpack.

"Let's go here. I heard from my classmates that the store's reviews are very good." Le Shaoning pointed to Yan Rui's place.

"Self-help?" Yan Rui squinted at Le Shaoning, and

Le Shaoning patted him on the shoulder angrily: Yan Rui cheerfully said yes, and used his mobile phone to locate the store. It is a 20-minute drive from here to that store. Le Shaoning was bored in the car, lying in the front passenger seat and drowsy, when he heard the voice announcement about the arrival of the destination point, he was confused. He opened his eyes and heard Yan Rui say:

Le Shaoning didn't think too much, and continued to sleep.

"The following is an emergency news, there is a truck carrying liquid hydrogen oxide illegally heading to the east alley, please change lanes immediately, stop moving forward, and put an emergency news one by one.

" There was a gentle wind, and in the next second, the car body suddenly became quite unstable, and the sharp "squeak" sound came from the wind through the window, and Le Shaoning was instantly awakened by the violent shock. He heard Yan Rui's shouting, and the sound of the horn was deafening, which stimulated his pupils to shrink to the size of sharp needles, and his brain was buzzing.

"Boom--

" The overwhelming explosion rolled in, and the cracked car: the front cover of the car and the flying rocks smashed into the cars that were coming one after another. Yan Rui stepped on the brakes to the end, and the two of them moved forward at the same time. A pounce, the airbags popped

At the same time, the tires pressed across the road and wiped a long, scorched line. Watching Yan Rui slammed the steering wheel to the right again, the front of the car twisted, and the railing hit his position.

The sign post of the curve slammed into the front hood of the car, the fuel tank slammed, and the pungent smell of gasoline dripped out, instantly soaking the ground. The sound of the explosion in front of him was incessant, and the flames erupted into the sky. The sound of "Zlara" blasting resounded through the sky, and countless rubble and dust flew up to Le Shaoning's face, making him unable to see the front.

There was a deep slit in his forehead with the steel pipe, and the cracked metal pipe slid into his calf through the crack in the twisted car door.

Le Shaoning never imagined that even if he changed the development of this world, the god of death would send them the car accident in another way.

"Yan, Yan Rui,

..." Le Shaoning's lips trembled violently, his arm was bleeding frantically, and the blood penetrated the leather seat. Yan Rui raised his foot and kicked the car door violently, only to hear a "click", and the car door flew out with the steel bar stuck in it, which was harsh to the ear.