" Eating is the biggest concession, otherwise you won't have a good life in the future. Le Shaoning said quietly.

Wang Yuqiao wanted to laugh at you, a thin and soft little dwarf who could only sit in the study room, what could he do to me, but he still said: I will invite you to dinner at the beginning of next month."

His family was already quite rich, so he wouldn't lose much just by eating, but if he offended his roommate, it would be difficult to spend the past few years living on campus. Wang Yuqiao would never find fault with himself. Le Shaoning climbed onto the bed and turned on his phone. He saw that his phone had been ringing for a long time, but he often went to the library, so he turned on the silent mode and could not hear the vibration. ' A missed call from Yan Rui.

Why did you call me. "

Le Shaoning huddled under the duvet, holding the phone and talking to Yan Rui,

"Isn't today a weekend? 1

Le Shaoning sniffed:

" "Then I will come to school on the fifth of next month to see you and take you out. Play. Le

Shaoning opened his eyes slightly, and his phone clenched a lot: "Really? But aren't you going to Hainan for business next month?"

"The flight schedule went wrong, so I moved to this month ahead of schedule ." Now, I'm in Hainan now," Yan Rui laughed, "what's the matter with your voice, and who ever cried in anger?"

"No," Le Shaoning rubbed his eyes with his hands and cleared his throat.

"Are you alright?" Yan Rui's concerned tone contained a bit of teasing, "Ning Ning is not smart at first, so if you bump into this, don't become more stupid. From now on, with a little fool every day, brother Rui Rui will be very embarrassed. of. "821573273

Le Shaoning said

: "You are stupid!"

In fact, Le Shaoning's words did not frighten Wang Yuqiao. If Yan Rui found out, Wang Yuqiao's life would be even more difficult. Xu Lu joked about Le Shaoning when he was a student." "Wife" was seized by Yan Rui and tossed several times, and now Xu Lu is still a little afraid of him.

Le Shaoning hung up the phone, and Wang Yuqiao couldn't help but tease: "Why are you like a child on the phone with your parents? The same so milky ah? Nasty to death. "

I didn't call my parents, I

" Come on, the tone of calling a girl, I don't believe that any girl likes her boyfriend

It's this one," Wang Yuqiao said disdainfully, "What do you like to eat? I'd better reserve a seat first, as there are many people on weekends, I don't want to queue.

"Hotpot." Le Shaoning said again, "Let's go at noon, I'm going to the airport to pick up someone in the afternoon.

" The airport is close to the school, I'll just drop you off, I have a car.

Le Shaoning was very satisfied, he stopped talking, turned around, and started to sleep.

"Why can you keep reading?"

She was about to fall asleep, but a word from Wang Yuqiao made Shangle Shaoning wake up instantly.

"As a student, what else can you do without reading?" Le Shaoning replied in a daze.

"Isn't there a lot of fun in college? Club activities, parties, and computer games, even if you don't play games, you always want to fall in love? You don't touch any of these, you come from the monk temple?

"It's not that I don't touch it , I already have a lover. "

Wang Yuqiao laughed again:

Le Shaoning thinks, it's not really a girlfriend, but a boyfriend.

With Le Shaoning's schedule and usual way of doing things and talking, it's really hard to believe that he has a lover. First of all, he hardly goes out in his leisure time. Playing around like other classmates, secondly, he doesn't call anyone at night, and the phone call doesn't last for more than ten minutes, just like an ordinary family member asking about the recent situation. Finally, his academic achievements are too high for his grade. It is obvious that other people are more willing to believe that his mind and time are spent on studying than when he is in love or playing.

Wang Yuqiao and Le Shaoning are in two worlds, a person like him who likes to play, 彳

I don't know if it's Le Shaoning's delusion. Since the fight in the dormitory, Wang Yuqiao's relationship with him has become much closer. Every day after class, he will find him for dinner, and he rarely sees who Wang Yuqiao goes out on a date. Instead, the two often go to the library together. Le Shaoning has never made friends with people in that circle, so I don't know if what they say is true or not, but at least in Le Shaoning's view, Wang Yuqiao is a pretty good person. In recent days, Le Shaoning's emails have inexplicably doubled in number, most of them are sent anonymously, and the contents are all threatening information, let him not contact Wang Yuqiao, otherwise he will look good.

"Did you clean up when you broke up with your ex-boyfriend?" Le Shaoning asked him when he went out to dinner, "What about your relationship with your current boyfriend?

" "The ex-boyfriend has long since lost contact. I haven't handed in new ones recently, what's wrong?"

"Ask you," Le Shaoning didn't say anything about the email, but said ambiguously, "It seems that someone has misunderstood. "

"What's the misunderstanding?" Wang Yuqiao laughed and laughed, this type." I don't mean that to Wang Yuqiao, but whoever hears this kind of words will still be upset.

Le Shaoning said dissatisfiedly:

"I cry, I have a lot of things

to if Wang Yuqiao was driving, Le Shaoning was so angry that he slammed his fist on it.

"Then you are narcissistic, playful, and don't look good. You are nothing but money." Le Shaoning scolded.

Wang Yuqiao laughed until his stomach hurts. He turned the steering wheel with one hand, and stretched out to rub Le Shaoning's hair: "Why do you fry so easily? It's so fun.

"Don't do this kind of thing while driving. "Le Shaoning hurriedly clapped his hand away.

Wang Yuqiao and Le Shaoning got along for a while, and it was easy to find some characteristics of his character, the most obvious of which was traffic. 747650406

Le Shaoning was very afraid of crossing the road alone, and when he was in the car, especially in the passenger seat, he would be highly concentrated.