Le Shaoning is only fourteen years old. Although he answered the questions asked by the emperor very well at the test writing conference, a lot of knowledge is only on paper. How much hope is there? Le Shaoning went to experience and could serve the heaven better in the future. However, what he didn't expect was that he could become famous in one battle. The

seasons alternate, time flies, and two years have passed in a blink of an eye.

The bright red plum blossoms outside the palace wall are blooming . Blooming, a beautiful girl was walking around the courtyard, and soon after, a palace maid who was walking in a hurry came and leaned into her ear and said something, and the girl immediately showed an expression of surprise.

Le Shaoning came out of Liufang Palace and went to Zhongkang Hall with the second prince, Sikong Yi. When walking through the courtyard, Sikong Yi stopped and smiled: "Why did the third sister come here?" Sikongjing's cheeks were slightly red, and her eyes were bright. He stared at Le Shaoning who was standing beside Sikong Yi, and whispered: "Listen, I heard that brother Shaoning came back from victory, Jingjing wants to celebrate for you." Hearing this, Le Shaoning quickly said: "Three Princess, you don't have to be so polite."

Sikong Yi laughed generously and said, "It's not polite. In the imperial court, who knows that if the Celestial Army is under the command of Brother Shaoning, it will be victorious in every battle. You count the great achievements, I heard that , even Yinyi Zhishi is quite afraid of you."

Le Shaoning smiled modestly and did not answer.

"Second brother, Jingjing finally made a trip back to the palace. Would you like to accompany Jingjing for a walk?" Sikongjing said shyly.

In fact, Le Shaoning still had an appointment, and he wanted to refuse, but there were many other people nearby in the Imperial Garden. If his attitude towards Sikongjing was too indifferent, it might easily spread to the emperor when he

returned to Lingxi Palace, the sky was already dark. It's almost evening.

Le Shaoning was anxious, and his pace was extraordinarily fast for a while. He pushed open the red wooden door and found that Sikong Yuqing was sitting in the courtyard drinking tea leisurely.

His face was as usual, and he couldn't see anything, but Le Shaoning had already pushed in the door and he didn't respond yet, it was estimated that there was a situation.

Le Shaoning hasn't been to Lingxi Palace for a while. The changes here have changed dramatically from two years ago. Recently, I heard Sikong Yi mention that the mother-son friendship between Sikong Yuqing and Concubine Jing has gradually continued, and now it is in front of the emperor. The predestined relationship is not bad, but Concubine Jing has eight princes, so she will not be separated from Sikong Yuqing.

too much attention.

Moreover, Sikong Yuqing himself doesn't seem to be interested in the political affairs of the imperial court. He is always eating, drinking, and having fun. Now he is drooling at all kinds of beautiful girls every day.

"Eleventh prince." Le Shaoning walked up to him and raised his hand in a slight salute.

Sikong Yuqing raised his eyes and said lazily after a while, "Can you have a good time in the Imperial Garden?"

"The third princess seldom returns to the palace, I hope I and the second prince can accompany her more," Le Shaoning considered for a moment , I counted the number of times I spoke, there are not many left, I have to quickly end today's meeting, "I'm really sorry to miss your appointment, Eleventh Prince."

Sikong Yuqing: "Do you like the third princess?

Sikongjing and Sikong Yi are both. She is the child of Concubine De Concubine. As Sikong Yi's companion, Le Shaoning always sees her often. It's impossible to say that he likes it, but it's not that he doesn't. Brother's feelings for his sister. There

is only one more thing left to say. If it's not a necessary question, don't answer it.

Le Shaoning had to keep silent about what Sikong Yuqing said.

Sikong Yuqing saw Le Shaoning shut up and didn't answer, and said with a smile: " Your words are still the same as before. After saying that, he stood up from the chair, stretched his waist, and said, "The moonlight is good, Wenjun, accompany me out for a walk. "

Wenjun" is Le Shaoning's word, and only Sikong Yuqing would call him that.

Le Shaoning wanted to end today's meeting earlier, but Sikong Yuqing suddenly proposed such a meeting, but he missed the appointment first. There was no way to escape, so I had to follow Sikong Yuqing.

The moonlight slanted, illuminating the calm lake surface of the lotus pond slightly.

Sikong Yuqing's eyes fell on Le Shaoning's face. Two years later, the young boy had already begun to suffer. Change.

After walking for a while, Le Shaoning was in a daze, not paying attention to where they were going, and only stopped when he heard some subtle sounds.

"Hmm, um...Brother Chen, it's amazing

."Ah,

... "

Just when Le Shaoning was startled, Sikong Yuqing grabbed him and dragged him to the woods next to him. nearby.

Le Shaoning's back hit the wall, groaning in pain, and then Sikong Yuqing tightly covered his mouth.

"What sound!" It seemed that two people were having an affair, and they became alert when they heard the movement.

I never imagined that one day I would encounter such a scene.

Probably no figure was found, the two were relieved, and their courage grew again, and the palace maid called Le Shaoning's ears red.

"To do such a cowardly thing in a large audience, you really don't take the Heavenly Dynasty in your eyes!" Le Shaoning was so angry that he wanted to rush over, but was held down by Sikong Yuqing.

As soon as he turned his head and met his boss Kong Yuqing's eyes, he realized that the two were so close that the tip of their nose almost touched.

"Could it be that Jun Wen has never seen such a scene before?" Sikong Yuqing's voice brushed past his ear, telling you that not only the maid, but even the emperor is so absurd. "To

actually say such a thing, Le Shaoning's pupils shrank tightly. When he tried to stop him, his robe was held down.

"If you like Sikongjing, the royal father will naturally refer her to you," Sikongyu said. Qing said slowly, "Don't be stubborn, after you taste a woman's taste, you will start to become addicted. Le

Shaoning finally couldn't help it, pushed him away suddenly, and said in a cold voice: Before he could

finish speaking, the sudden pain caused him to kneel on the ground.

This voice finally alarmed the two cheating lovers, they seemed to be crossing the street. The mouse, carried his clothes and slid away from the shadows quickly, Le Shaoning didn't even see his face

. "

Le Shaoning: "I'll go to you @龅埇¥

Sikong Yuqing looked coldly at Le Shaoning curled up on the ground, sweating from the pain, slowly squatted down, and put his fingers on Le Shaoning's neck.