agent He was sweating profusely.

"I can't wait to feel the day when I will play with him next," Bian Yinan quickly took out his mobile phone to take a selfie, and posted on Weibo by the way, "I must take this brilliance. The

filming of "Shadow" lasted for about two weeks and was temporarily suspended due to heavy rain.

When Le Shaoning arrived at Jin Huai's private villa, Jin Huai had not yet returned home. Jin Huai always had a variety of He was busy with other things, so he didn't rush to get in touch, but changed his clothes, took a hot shower, wrapped himself in a blanket and sat on the sofa playing with Jin Huai's tablet

After playing for about half an hour, a popular message on Weibo popped up at the top of the tablet. The content was: Today's filming is suspended, I will go back with Ning Ning in the car, Ning Ning seems to be dozing off,

"

Le Shaoning's eyebrows twitched slightly. , an ominous premonition rose in an instant, and when I opened it, it turned out to be Bian Yinan. The attached picture is a candid photo, and Bian Yinan returned Aite to him. In the photo, Le Shaoning was opening his mouth and looking up. With his head leaning against the window, the hair on the top of his head is sloppy, and he is usually meticulous, delicate and perfect. However, this photo was unexpectedly popular, and it was made into an emoji package and forwarded everywhere.

Comment 1st floor: ah ah ah ah Ning Ning is too cute, I'm gone [nosebleed] 2nd floor: woo woo, this red and soft mouth, I really want to kiss qwq

3rd floor: Brother Nan secretly took pictures of others, the old idiot acted 4th floor: Have a good time , it's not what I want to eat, it's cooking and pressing my head to make me eat [Shengtian]

Weibo has become the number one searched, and the following forwarded comments exceeded 10,000 in just half an hour. Movie fans, marketing accounts, fans号各种各样的账号都凑了过来,其中啊啊啊啊啊啊啊大叫着嗑死我了的占绝大多数。

自从经历了第一次正面冲突的对戏,边以南整个人Everything became wrong. When the crew was eating yesterday, Le Shaoning even saw that his mobile phone screensaver had been changed. The makeup photos of Hualou were replaced by the daily photos stolen from Le Shaoning's super talk. He began to suspect that he would It won't be shaking M.

"Shadow" hasn't been released yet, just because of Bian Yinan's various bold speeches, Le Shaoning has a terrible headache.

While thinking about how to respond to Bian Yinan's Aite, Le Shaoning Shaoning's mobile phone mailbox rang.

He put down the tablet, opened the mailbox, and read the contents inside.

 the last attachment is a surveillance video.

Le Shaoning raised his eyebrows slightly.w:Shen Hao seems to have already made a move. They want to start with Jin Huai and spread rumors about you bullying Mingxi. After the materials are ready, they will publish this black material on the Internet. .

In fact, in some ways, Le Shaoning was indeed bullying Mingxi.

But most of his bullies were in the form of counterattacks. Mingxi couldn't hold his breath, and when he took the initiative to provoke him, Le Shaoning would subtly dodge him, and then retaliate to Mingxi, making him embarrassed in front of everyone.

Unexpectedly, Mingxi is also very smart. When Le Shaoning was filming and was not by Jin Huai's side, he used Shen Hao's hand and asked his acquaintance to tell Jin Huai, come--remember to kill with a knife.

An old friend who has known each other for many years, and a little lover who has only been with him for less than half a year, as long as he has a normal mind, he knows that he should choose to believe the former.

Le Shaoning thought for a moment, then typed and replied, "Okay, thank you for your hard work. The reward will be credited to your account in three days."

Shen Hao probably would never have thought in his life that the owner of the restaurant where Lu Fu and Jin Huai met was actually someone from Le Shaoning's side.

Since that time, Le Shaoning has already checked Jin Huai clearly, including where he likes to eat the most, which entertainment clubs he often goes to, and who is the person he contacts the most, so that Jin Huai will not be in his absence again. What I know" went crazy. Lu Fu and Jin Huai's conversations from beginning to end were all clearly recorded in the surveillance, and now they were sent into Le Shaoning's hands by the boss.

Of course, the investigators and management personnel Le Shaoning used the money in his own personal account, and each payment would be divided into small accounts for remittance.

As for the huge gold card given by Jin Huai, he usually used it to buy things for food, drink and entertainment, so Jin Huai It is difficult to investigate the purpose of these small accounts.

Le Shaoning turned off his mobile phone, deleted the email, checked the time, and estimated that Jin Huai was coming home soon. He had to act both

in the play and out of the play.

Le Shaoning Shaoning sighed to himself. Jin Huai got out of the car, walked to the bottom of the villa, and saw that the light in the living room was on.

"Master Zhun, Young Master Le arrived home around 8 o'clock in the evening." The nearby bodyguard reported to Jin Huai. Jin Huai nodded slightly, stretched out his hand and pushed open the door on the first floor.

Surprisingly, there was no one in the living room. Jin Huai paused for a moment, saw a warm yellow light cast on the corner of the second floor, and stepped upstairs. Le Shaoning was sitting beside the bed in the bedroom. He didn't seem to realize that Jin Huai had entered the room and was doing something with his head buried in concentration.

After a few seconds, he let out a light gasp, which was very painful. As Jin Huai approached, he noticed that Le Shaoning's ankle was swollen, and it was quite large. Even the surrounding skin was scratched, and it looked painful.

"How did it hurt like this?" Jin Huai frowned, and Le Shaoning was startled the moment he spoke out.

"Uncle Jin? When did you come back?" Le Shaoning hurriedly put on the ointment and wanted to get off the bed, but as soon as his injured foot hit the ground, he hissed in pain and fell forward. Jin Huai reached out to support him in time, and Le Shaoning's head hit Jin Huai's chest.

He lowered his head and

looked at the young man's soft black hair brushing against his collar, the milky white skin showing the luster of ivory. I'll wipe the medicine for you."

Le Shaoning nodded, obediently returned to the bed, and stretched out his delicate and beautiful ankles in front of Jin Huai. Jin Huai held his slender ankle, spread the medicine on it, rubbed it gently on the skin, and said:

Le Shaoning lowered his eyes and bit his lip, as if hesitating for a long time, before saying: ". ....when I came back today, Ling Xue met Brother Xixi, and when I was going down the stairs, I accidentally bumped it."

"I bumped," Jin Huai's face gradually sank,