The popularity of "Ting Feng" is indeed relatively high. I heard that, So it attracted much attention. Le Shaoning picked up a copy that was relatively close to him, but he didn't expect that it happened to be the material of "Listening to the Wind".

'Mingxi

...?" Le Shaoning saw the attached cast at the back. Table, can't believe his eyes, "Why is it him again?"

"Ting Feng" is not a two-male lead drama. Compared with "Shadow", the theme of "Ting Feng" is much more suitable for the market, and the one who plays with Mingxi is Tang Ruoxi, who is a new 5-star actress this year. The company is really pet him.

"Who made him the object of Lingxue's current support? The factory almost gave him the best resources. Back then, the best actor didn't have this treatment, it was like he was hanging up," Chen Xue complained, "Speaking of which, you guys The two are also ill-fated. If they can meet in a TV series, Zana

can only show that Shen Hao and Jin Huai see things in the same way,

and Mingxi is indeed hooked. Shen Hao is his hook.

Le Shaoning While listening to her quietly, he said silently in his heart. In

the original plot, Shen Hao in the early stage was indeed slightly better than Jin Huai in terms of status and connections, because Jin Huai's ambition was not as big as that of Shen Hao, and his personality He still likes to be quiet and peaceful. Unless someone takes the initiative to provoke him, Jin Huai will generally not take action easily.

Moreover, Shen Hao and Jin Huai are cooperative friends. There is no such thing as one mountain and two tigers. Mingxi is even more powerful.

But now, Le Shaoning has taken one of Mingxi's wings.

Le Shaoning knows that if the original plot continues to develop, Jin Huai will be quiet for such a long time, and one day he will be defeated by Shen Hao and Ming. Xi Che completely surpassed and engulfed, and finally got the standard ending of all supporting actor scripts.

But such a thing will not happen, because Le Shaoning has come to his side, as long as he is there, he will not let Jin Huaifo went down.

The next day's meeting was held as usual, and Le Shaoning met another actor Bian Zixin who was playing against him.

Still small, but half a head taller than him, and much stronger, with short chestnut hair that was fluffy and looked shaggy. Listening to Chen Xue's introduction, Bian Zixin seems to be one of the more outstanding newcomers recently, so Si will give him the quota this time. Although he is young, he can be trusted in terms of acting skills. Being oppressed.

When Bian Zixin saw Le Shaoning, he held his hand warmly and generously to say hello, and sent condolences to the staff everywhere, looking very cheerful and sunny.

"Are you the Hualou in "The Legend of Zhan Demon"?" Bian Zixin's dark eyes were shining, and he leaned in front of Le Shaoning with a look of admiration. Le Shaoning always felt as if he saw a man wagging his tail crazily. The big golden retriever,

Le Shaoning's mouth twitched:

"We will work together in the future, please give me more advice from the goddess!"

..."

"This is called clay sculpture powder," Chen Xue quickly grabbed her and wanted to rush, and went up to beat the child violently Le Shaoning coaxed comfortingly.

Le Shaoning stared at Bian Zixin not far away, always feeling that the other party was not as silly and sweet

as he appeared. It stands out from the crowd. Since he can win this spot, it proves that his strength is not

easy. It seems that this filming is not as simple as imagined.

After the meeting, Le Shaoning went out through the back door and happened to meet Mingxi.

"Brother Xixi, "Le Shaoning smiled and showed his white teeth," I heard that you are going to play Chu Xuan in "Listening to the Wind", congratulations. "

Mingxi also smiled:

"You are not bad.

Because there were a lot of people going out, it was a little crowded when going downstairs. Mingxi followed Le Shaoning.

Le Shaoning was about to step down the stairs with one foot, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of something suddenly stretched out under his feet, and reacted quickly to dodge to the side. Mingxi Shi who was behind accidentally fell down the stairs.

"what!"

The crowd around was so frightened that they screamed,

elementary school students, I

still want to trip him, he deserves it.

"Brother Xixi, be careful going down the stairs, don't get hurt," Le Shaoning hurriedly stretched out his hand to support him, "you still have to film, so don't delay the process. Mingxi

almost clenched his teeth, and his chest hurt with anger.

Wait, I must make you look good.

He sneered in his heart.

Jin Huai sat in front of the sofa, raised his teacup, took a sip, and said:

Lu Fu smiled and said

: "Long time no see, come out for a gathering.

In the early years when Jin Huai was doing business, Lu Fu helped him, and Jin Huai always remembered this kindness, so the relationship between the two was not bad, but now Lu Fu's company merged with Shen Hao, Jin Zhun decided I rarely contact him again.

After saying something or not, Lu Fu pointedly said: "Master Huai, do you still remember Mingxi?"

Some impressions.

Lu Fu observed that Jin Huai's eyelashes were slightly raised, and thought that Shen Hao was right, this Jin Huai really had thoughts about Mingxi, after all, Jin Huai would not react to anyone in the past, so he was right there. He whispered in his heart, this Jin Huai was still eating from the bowl and looking at the pot.

In the original plot, Jin Huai at this time did have a good impression of Mingxi, but in fact Jin Huai just thought of Le Shaoning.

"I had dinner with the director of "The Legend of the Devil" some time ago, and listened to him talk. When Mingxi and Le Shaoning were in the same production crew, they were often bullied by him." Jin Huai's movement of putting the teacup took a moment,

" Master Zhun, I have known you for some years. I heard that you have been fascinated by that child recently, so I came to remind you a few words and smiled, "Children these days are very smart, they are very obedient in front of you. Like a dog, in fact, the little abacus is playing louder one by one, you can play, but there are many people staring at you, so don't play yourself one day. "