When Le Shaoning contacted Jin Huai again, it was already early June.

The sun in June was dazzling, and Le Shaoning's cheeks were tanned. He dragged his large and small bags to the address Jin Huai gave him, and put everything away.

This is Jin Huai's private villa. It is heavily guarded and no one lives in the neighborhood. Although it is sparsely populated, the environment is very good. It is far away from the prosperity and noise of the city center, and no paparazzi dare to touch it.

The phone rang a few times, and a familiar voice came from the other side.

After not contacting Jin Huai for a long time, Le Shaoning was even a little nervous, and the sweat on his palms made him unable to hold the phone: "Uncle Jin, I have arrived at the villa, are you at home?

Listening to the background sound from Jin Huai's side, it was obvious that he was not at home, and Le Shaoning was a little disappointed.

"I'm not at home," I don't know if it was Le Shaoning's delusion, Jin Huai's voice was colder than usual, "Is something?

" Unable to unscrew the plastic bottle in the backpack to add water, "Uncle Jin, where are you now? Jin Huai was silent, but Le Shaoning heard another voice from inside.

"Master Huai, who are you talking to? Are you calling? Does anyone want to come over?"

It was a very young, slender, teenage voice who deliberately pinched his voice very softly. Although it was small, Shaoning could still hear it clearly through the noisy background music.

It was only for a moment . , Le Shaoning instantly felt like a splash of ice water poured from the top of his head to the soles of his feet.

"I'm busy, you can play in the villa, don't look for me. After Jin Huai finished speaking, the phone was hung up.

The phone beeped. Le Shaoning stood in the same place. He was hot from the sun, but at this moment, in the cave.

Half a month Guessed that

maybe the novelty would pass quickly, but it was shorter than he thought.

He lowered his head, and drop by drop of crystal water fell on the ground, forming small shadows. The

system detected Le Shaoning had some abnormal mood swings, and comforted:

"Who cried?" This sentence was gnashing of teeth, and there was no cry at all. The rest of the system was stuck in his throat.

Le Shaoning squeezed the plastic bottle in his hand. "Cracking", the mineral water contained in the bottle dripped out due to the deformation of the bottle, and dripped to the ground along Le Shaoning's wrist.

"Jin Huai, that bastard, when I am

Is it a dog, just touch it twice if you like it, and throw it aside when you're tired of it," Le Shaoning was so angry that he didn't want to clean up, turned around and strode out, "Today I just want to see where he hides and fool around!

Jin Yao coastal.

The lights on the dance floor were unpredictable, and the faces were blurred.

Le Shaoning worked hard and finally squeezed out of the crowd and rested against the slightly quiet corridor wall.

After running for so long, the sweat soaked his clothes, Le Shaoning pulled his collar, his teeth itch with hatred.

Aren't you very healthy? Dare you pretend to be in front of me, and will you sneak out to dance?

When he found the box where Jin Huai was, Le Shaoning thought that there were other people in it, so he just tapped lightly. Knock on the door.

After waiting for a few minutes, there was no response.

Le Shaoning stepped up and knocked again, and the door finally opened. It was a fair-skinned and slender boy in a short leather jacket. Le Shaoning almost confiscated his hand, Gao

"Isn't this a little star who was popularized by Master Huai at the end of the day? "The boy narrowed his eyes and said happily," "Why are you here if you're not busy making appointments?"

This boy was indeed familiar, Le Shaoning remembered the boy next to Jin Huai when he and Chen Xue met Jin Huai in the hotel. Also him.

Le Shaoning didn't even want to talk about it:

oh, he's quite temperamental, and 1's face is found here? If you want me to tell you, hurry up and find a new thigh to hug, Master Huai is already tired of playing with you!"

"Crack!"

The young man turned his face to the side, and soon a red mark appeared on his cheeks. He covered his face and looked at Le Shaoning in shock: "You, you actually

"beat you, and I can also teach you a lesson?" Le Shaoning also sneered with his waist on his back, "Don't you understand people's words? Get out of the way. The

young man was shaking with anger and his beautiful face was twisted. The sound made his body instantly stiff. c4

"Let him come in."

Le Shaoning heard it too, strode in, and bumped his shoulder hard when he passed the boy.

It was a little different from what he expected. The box was not the luxurious scene of the wine pond and meat forest that he had imagined when he came. Instead, it was quite quiet and harmonious. The horned men and women sat on the round platform in front, as if they were holding a microphone to sing, but the music was very low, and Their backs also look stiff.

There is no entertainment atmosphere, inside and outside the box are completely two worlds.

Jin Huai was sitting on the sofa.

Le Shaoning had never seen Jin Huai smoking. He seemed to have always attached great importance to his health, and he didn't have any smell of cigarettes. will touch.

So when he saw Jin Huai's first glance, Le Shaoning was keenly aware that his mood was not quite right.

But the boy obviously didn't realize this, so he ran to Jin Huai's side without realizing it, and half-knelt down obediently, raised his face in grievances, and his tears were dripping: "Master Huai, this little boy The star is really reckless, he just hit me in the mouth..." He took a deep breath, half of his cheeks were hidden in the dark part of the box, blurring the outline of the tough facial features, the

boy was stunned for a moment, and then he was even more Tears slid down: "Yeah, look at my cheeks, they were all swollen by him. As the

young man said, he took Jin Huai's hand and touched his wet face, staring at him eagerly.

Le Shaoning looked at him. Looking at his behavior, I feel a little familiar unexpectedly.

Is this person imitating him?