"Not making out now?

"Not enough," Le Shaoning deliberately rubbed against Jin Huai with his round buttocks. He knew that he was killing himself, but no matter how he tried to kill him, he had to make Jin Huai's fake first. Put it out first, Uncle Jin, Ningning wants this." Jin Huai's voice was obviously much lower and hoarse: "No."

Why

?

"Uncle is in poor health and can't satisfy you." Jin Huai squeezed Le Shaoning's chin and kissed his pursed red lips.

You are not in good health, you lie to the ghost!

This kiss can't suppress Le Shaoning's anger at all, Le Shaoning is so angry that the corners of his mouth are twitching, don't bring any prey to his mouth, Jin Huai, do you have a problem with your brain!

Anyway, integrity There are very few left, and I can't bear the child and can't bear the wolf.

Le Shaoning tugged at Jin Huai's trousers and said bravely: "What is the problem, let me see, just take a look and it won't be good!"

Le Shaoning's current appearance has become more and more deviated from the coquettish route. Compared with Jin Huai, he is more like a hooligan who wants to be a frivolous woman. Jin Huai sighed slowly, and compromisingly rubbed Le Shaoning's black hair. Le Shaoning stared in front of him and swallowed involuntarily, but the words that were about to come to his mouth suddenly choked again.

He was half-kneeling on the ground, Jin Huai was sitting on the edge of the bed, his eyes were lowered, and he looked calmly at Le Shaoning who was kneeling between his legs.

"Good," Jin Huai's fingertips passed through Le Shaoning's hair, his palms pressed against the back of his head, pressing forward softly but undeniably, "open your mouth. Le Shaoning really wants to travel back to five minutes ago. , hit the face of Le Shaoning who was pulling Jin Huai's pants and insisting on looking at the bird!

He clearly said he wanted to see Jin Huai's bird, but he didn't say he wanted to help him bite!

Le Shaoning wanted to cry without tears . Staring at Jin Huai's bathrobe,

but I have to say, this thing is uniform in color, healthy and clean, it is really big, it can be said that the size is amazing, not like an Asian baby. Le Shaoning: "What are you doing, there are Can the rich people even maintain that place?' System: "Don't ask me, I am full of mosaics here, and I can't see anything. Le Shaoning:

I don't believe it, so you won't get up!

Le Shaoning's eyes flashed. With a trace of ruthlessness, he began to concentrate on doing the work in his hands and mouths, but obviously he was not skilled in the business, and his teeth were scratched," Jin Huai said. With a "hiss", he pinched Le Shaoning's Little Doudou with a punitive meaning, causing Le Shaoning to whimper in pain, blindfolded, and mist of grievance. The more Jin Huai looked at him, the more cute he felt, his Adam's apple rolled, and he said hoarsely: "Take it easy, baby."

I don't know how long it took, Le Shaoning's jaw was sore, but it still didn't work.

He felt that Jin Huai seemed to be a rock A little bit, but it seems that there is no more stone.

He was so tired and his knees hurt from the ground, so Le Shaoning had to give up.

When it was spit out, it slipped out a piece of crystal, and it dripped sticky on Le Shaoning's chin and neck. He lowered his head and wiped it with his hands.

Jin Huai didn't give him time to rest. He bent halfway down, put both hands through Le Shaoning's armpits, and lifted Le Shaoning off the floor as easily as a child, and put it on his lap

"Why? Like, do you believe it?" Jin Huai squeezed Le Shaoning's chin and licked the wet marks from his mouth.

In the position where Jin Huai was placed, Le Shaoning's butt was next to him, it was soaked with water, and it was sticky and uncomfortable. Jin Huai rubbed Le Shaoning's round knees that were rubbed by the floor, pushed his fingers away from his shirt, and lowered his head to suck.

"Ah!" Le Shaoning hugged Jin Huai's head helplessly, and cried out in a weeping voice, knowing that it was going to be swollen again.

......" ,

Since Jin Huai likes it so much, it's better to find a woman. Le Shaoning was angry and uncomfortable, he couldn't help but say it, his tone was very aggrieved: "Uncle Jin, what are you doing? It won't get bigger, and I'm not a girl.

Jin Huai stopped for half a second and hummed.

He rubbed Le Shaoning's softness with his big palms, "Le Shaoning's face was hot and dry after Jin Huai's words, and his chest, which had never felt much, gradually became numb and crisp, and it seemed that an indescribable feeling was emerging. Suddenly being held in his hand, Le Shaoning screamed again in fright.

"Shh," Jin Huai said, "your house has poor sound insulation, so be careful of being heard."

Le Shaoning just remembered and covered his mouth with his hands in fright. Jin Huai hugged him, fell back to the bed, rolled over and pressed Le Shaoning on the bed, opened his pajamas, and kissed all the way.

Le Shaoning covered his mouth with force, and had no extra hands to stop Jin Huai's movements. He was tortured by the numbness until his neck was red. Jin Huai's slender and powerful fingers groped him, and Le Shaoning's ears were full of shame. water sound.

He watched Jin Huai lean down towards him, holding the object close to his chest.

The tops run over the sprouts, and the small holes almost envelop the peas.

^Uh ah, this pervert! To use that...! Le Shaoning was ashamed to death, but he couldn't control his reaction. He was shocked and shivered, and something splashed on Jin Huai's arm.

"Really sensitive." Jin Huai smiled, took a napkin from the side, and wiped his hands.

Le Shaoning's face was hot as if he had a fever, and he wanted to beat himself to death with a stick.

"It seems that I've been very busy recently, and I have accumulated so much." Jin Huai teased.

Le Shaoning covered his head with a quilt in shame, and Jin Huai reached out and turned off the light.

"Go to sleep, you have to get up early to go to the studio tomorrow," Jin Huai hugged Le Shaoning, who was wrapped in a caterpillar, and kissed the hair on his forehead, "The role of Hualou is no worse than that of the male protagonist, and this The publicity of this TV series is very strong, work hard." 747650351

In fact, even though Jin Huai didn't say it, Le Shaoning had already noticed it.

Although Hualou is only a supporting role, but it has many elements that can be popular: good-looking, loyal, and have a sense of CP with the heroine and the devil.

Most of the people who are popular, as long as they can seize this opportunity, the benefits brought to him by the role of Hualou will not be too low.

"Okay." Le Shaoning replied obediently and softly.

When Jin Huai touched him just now, he seemed to have hallucinations again.

There is something hard under the body.

But he had already interviewed in front of Jin Huai, and he didn't respond so hard, what is this, maybe it's a normal man.

Sure enough, Jin Huai is really impotent... but it's just that he is more ambitious and doesn't mind letting others know about it? No matter how impotent he is, he is his own man, and it's not what Jin Huai thinks. He is different from that Mingxi. He doesn't dislike it, the big deal is to be self-reliant in the future! Le Shaoning went from disappointment to pity and sympathy, and silently gave himself a cheering gesture.

Sensing what he was humming while lying down, Jin Huai raised the corner of his lips where Le Shaoning couldn't see.

Such a cute and innocent child.