"What are you doing?" A voice suddenly came from behind, Le Shaoning was shocked, and his heart beat faster.

He turned his head, Jin Huai was standing outside the balcony, a gray coat was draped over his shoulders, and he was still holding the thermos cup from yesterday, as if the old man went out for a walk with birds in the early morning and went home.

"Want to see my phone?" Jin Huai said. Le Shaoning was there stupidly, with his hands still on his mobile phone and bank card, and finally realized that he looked like someone who was going to steal something.

"Um?"

"So what's left is... a tip." The more Le Shaoning said, the lower his voice became, his head almost buried. The young man lowered his head, his black eyelashes covered the reddish tails, like an abandoned puppy with its tail tucked. Jin Huai walked over and reached out to retrieve his mobile phone. Afterwards, the elder-like hand landed on Le Shaoning's hair again. 120cc58

"Your agent is right," Jin Huai chuckled softly, "You are not very smart with your little head."

"I want to send you to the crew to report today, how can I leave?"

Le Shaoning opened his eyes slightly.

"But the bank card is for you. There will be a sum of money on it at the beginning of each month, remember to use it, otherwise the more you save, the more you save," Jin Huai withdrew his hand, "Pack up, it's time to go." Chen Xue saw Le Shao in the crew Ning, the look in his eyes has changed a lot, like meeting an eminent monk who has just descended from the old forest in the deep mountains.

"Sister Xue, remember to bring my shoes." Le Shaoning reminded kindly.

"How did you hook up with Jin Huai, can you tell me?"

"I don't know."

"Don't pretend to me ." In the future, he will get tired of playing with you, so I can arrange the next target to approach him, Le Shaoning: "I don't know, I just walked over and hugged his arm, and smiled. "

And then what?"

"Then he took me to the house." Chen Xue was silent for a few seconds. She looked in the direction of Jin Huai, and suddenly said mysteriously: "I heard that there is a problem with Mr. Jin?" Le Shaoning hesitated for a moment: "Yes. "

So how did you two get along?"

"He talked to me for a while, and then we went to sleep, literally.

"That's it." Strangely, Le Shaoning's was almost worn out, and his lifeblood was touched over and over, but it was impossible for Le Shaoning to tell Chen Xue. Chen Xue showed a collapsed expression:

"Do you know who the hero of "The Legend of Zhan Demon" is?" Chen Xue said suddenly.

"Who?"

.£. Le Shaoning was startled.

"He's the hero now, you have to work harder." Chen Xue sighed. Jin Huai sat in the chair specially provided by the crew, and talked to the director with a smile, with a relaxed and contented look, but his aura was so strong that almost no one dared to approach except the director. Including Le Shaoning.

He didn't know why, knowing that Jin Huai was looking at him, but he didn't dare to go over, he always felt a little embarrassed.

He knew that Jin Huai's purpose was to say hello to the crew, and he had to take good care of him in the future. Le Shaoning didn't like it very much. So he just sat silently on the small stool in the corner and read the script. Ten minutes later, Mingxi's nanny car arrived. He came with his manager, and when he got out of the car, he saw Jin Huai, showing a look of surprise, and trotted over and said, "Mr. Jin, why are you here too?" When Mingxi knew Shen Hao, he also I met Jin Huai by the way, because Shen Hao and Jin Huai got close, and Mingxi also got to know Jin Huai well.

"I'll take my nephew to have a look." Jin Huai said with a smile.

"Mr. Jin and a nephew?" Mingxi pulled a chair and sat down, while chatting, pulling his collar to complain, "It's so hot today, I'm sweating, I don't know if I'll be dizzy."

He was very thin and white, and when he pulled the neckline, a large area of ​​his chest was exposed. Jin Huai glanced at him, and for some reason he thought of Le Shaoning last night. The slender, white and tender upper body is dotted with delicate bright red, and then go on. On the top is a beautiful and ignorant face, with big eyes full of tears. Maybe even the kid himself doesn't know how attractive he is. Seeing that Jin Zhun's eyes became obviously dark, he thought it was because he pulled the neckline, which made him secretly proud, and pressed the collar back to cover it: "Mr. Jin, who is your nephew? I want to get to know him, and in the future I can take more care of him when we are filming together." Jin Huai nodded: "That's true."

He hooked his hand not far away: "Ningning, come here. Jin Huai is calling him, Le Shaoning can't pretend any more. If you don't see it, run over quickly. Ming Xiyi and Le Shaoning looked at each other

, and their smiles were obviously frozen on their faces.

"Hello, Xixi," Le Shaoning shook his hand deliberately, "It's been a long time, but we were able to enter. The same crew, what a coincidence.

He was only about half a year younger than Mingxi, and he deliberately called him brother in front of Jin Huai. The village asked Mingxi to be very old.

"It's quite a coincidence," Ming Xi pointedly said, "Shaoning, I didn't know you were Mr. Jin's nephew." Xi is not stupid, he can definitely see the relationship between Jin Huai and Le Shaoning, But in front of Jin Huai, he has to fight for his acting skills, and whoever is more stupid and sweeter will win. Originally, there were so many people coming and going, and Le Shaoning thought it was not good to be too close to Jin Huai, but now that Mingxi came over, he changed his mind. Le Shaoning didn't answer Mingxi's words, but hugged Jin Zhun's arm: "Uncle, is it hot sitting here? Why don't you go to the interior scene, there is an air conditioner." Jin Huai rubbed his hair: "It's okay. , you go to take the stills." The field control called them outside the dressing room door, and Le Shaoning had to leave reluctantly.

Today is not the official start of filming. First, we will take a photo of the makeup and put it on the Internet for publicity, so the protagonist and supporting actors will all be present. The make-up artist dressed very neutrally, and Le Shaoning couldn't tell whether it was a man or a woman. It was my sister. Le Shaoning opened his eyes and saw a huge Adam's apple, and swallowed the words in his mouth again.