Le Shaoning: "

That's right. "Then why did he bring himself here?

. Did he really like his beauty? Was he interested? No, isn't Jin Zhun impotent? Or he wants to lie in bed and chat with himself all night. When Shao Ning was thinking wildly, Jin Huai had already turned off the light and walked out of the bathroom.

His hair was soaked with water vapor, and his handsome and masculine face was full of masculinity. Le Shaoning took a few seconds to stare at his face in a daze. Jin Huai wiped his hair, smooth black hair slipped between his slender fingers, he went straight to the bed, sat down, and looked at Le Shaoning. Le Shaoning also stared at him with a dumbfounded expression. Jin Huai hooked the corner of his mouth, put his hand on his thigh, and called out like a puppy, "Come here." Le Shaoning felt offended, his ears were red, but he passed by obediently.

He hesitated for two seconds, and just wanted to sit on Jin Huai's lap, but was blocked by him: "Stand here."

.?120ccdf

"A quarrel with the manager?"

Don't you really want to talk to me all night? Le Shaoning's mouth twitched, but at the same time, he was glad that Jin Huai was not the kind of pervert with eccentricities in bed, so when he became impotent, he would use other tools instead.

"No," Le Shaoning replied stiffly, and Jin Huai nodded knowingly:

how do you know so clearly, whether it is because you are experienced or have a camera installed on me

?! "Do you need my help?" Jin Huai said with a smile said the focus of the evening. Le Shaoning stared at his big eyes, surprised and delighted, wanted to hide but forgot." Jin Huai watched with relish. 14424g3

"But I have the conditions," Jin Huai said slowly, "performed. Show it to me and I'll help you. "Acting? Performing what? He can neither sing nor dance, he only knows a little bit of acting and line skills. Do you want to tell him a cross talk? Le Shaoning was puzzled for a long time. Through his excellent reading comprehension ability, he finally learned from him. In the words, I realized that

A layer of meaning, the body froze little by little, and the face turned red little by little.

He wanted to refuse, but the most important part of the man was suddenly pinched by a strong hand, and the strength was 100,000/\thousand miles away from flirting, and Le Shaoning almost screamed out on the spot in pain.

"My time to fall asleep is exactly eleven o'clock," Jin Huai said with a smile, "My patience is very limited, if you waste my time, just leave this thing here tonight! Young Master Le Ning cried in her heart, Sister Xue, I was wrong, save me back! I shouldn't be fighting you all the time!

"I-I won't. Le Shaoning was so sore that cold sweat broke out on his forehead. Jin Huai's hand was still on his lifeline, and he didn't dare to move now.

"I can't learn." "Jin Huai paused and said, "Open the nightgown." ' Le Shaoning gasped in pain, pinching the neckline of the nightgown with his thin white fingertips, and after a while, his flat and thin chest was exposed to the air, and the red beans stood up gently because of the cold.

"It hurts?" Le Shaoning closed his eyes and nodded, his eyelashes wet with tears.

"Be obedient if it hurts, I hate disobedient people.

" "I-I see, Mr. Jin.

"Call it Uncle, it sounds better if you call it Uncle."

"Okay...Uncle Jin." Le Shaoning finally breathed a sigh of relief after his strength was a little weaker.

"Have you played R-head before?"

"No," Le Shaoning shook his head quickly, "Why do men want to play this..."

"Men can also," Jin Huai's breath brushed Le Shaoning's ears, But he didn't kiss him, "Put your finger on it, rub it hard, I said stop and stop." Le Shaoning opened his eyes in panic.

"Hurry up. The intensity increased again. Le Shaoning gritted his teeth, stretched out his fingertips, and pinched the soft red beans on both sides of his chest.

"It's bigger." The sensitive skin was blown up by the cold air, and the poor front became more and more swollen, at least twice as swollen as before, like a ripe fruit. Le Shaoning groaned amid the tingling pain and inexplicable feeling, and there was a cry in his voice. Le Shaoning's nerves suddenly tense.

"Don't stop on your hands.

" "Uncle Jin, okay, it hurts...let me go, please? Please, please..." Le Shaoning's eyes turned red, and he finally couldn't help begging for mercy. , The slender body trembled slightly because of the stinging pain. Jin Huai saw that it was almost there, he pushed aside Le Shaoning's fingertips, put his palms over his back, bowed his head, and the hot tip of his tongue embraced the tender skin there and around.

"Ah!" Le Shaoning cried and let out an exclamation. It came out of Jin Huai's hand, and the wet liquid stuck to his thigh. He was so weak that he almost fell backward.

"My good boy. "After Jin Huai had played enough, Le Shaoning felt that he had lost half of his life, huddled in the innermost bed, not daring to let the clothes stick to his chest, and burst into tears with anger. Jin Huai lay beside him, Wearing glasses, he is leisurely watching TV on a flat-panel, and he looks very intellectual. It is completely two people from ten minutes ago. The entertainment news is broadcasting gossip about

"The Legend of the Devil". Since the decision to make "The Legend of the Devil", the popularity has been increasing. Very high, because almost all the supporting actors invited are big celebrities, but this kind of commercial film is used to praise people, so most of the male and female protagonists are sponsors. Le Shaoning was attracted, and looked at it.

"You Like it?" Jin Huai asked him sideways.

"Of course I like it, who doesn't like it in the big crew. "Le Shaoning said sullenly.

"However, you can get the role of the villain." Le Shaoning trembled violently, and sat up suddenly in shock.