Arc 4 : Mr. Jin's bad taste 1

Start from the beginning

"You know him? Can you contact Xixi?" Le Shaoning quickly got up from the ground, but he forgot that the rope on his ankle had not been untied, and his face "dong" He fell to the ground.

The room fell silent in an instant. Le Shaoning grimaced in pain. When he twisted to support his body, he looked up and saw a hand. It was a big hand with a generous palm, but it was well maintained. Even the nails were rounded and clean. Le Shaoning was stunned for two seconds, and put his hand on it. 120cc58

"I just know, he may be with Shen Hao," Jin Huai pulled Le Shaoning up, his tone was kind and meant "I advise you not to go to him now. The meaning is already obvious.

Le Shaoning lowered his eyes, just as he was about to brew his emotions, he felt the hot and humid liquid dripping from his nostrils.

"..." Le Shaoning raised his arms awkwardly and covered his nose.

"There are tissues on the table, remember to remove the rope from your feet." Jin Huai's tone was full of care and love as an elder, which was completely different from the cold and cruel image in the background information.

As a business leader, the most basic camouflage still needs to be mastered. Le Shaoning knew in his heart that Jin Huai could never be what he looked like. friendly.

He alertly paid attention to Jin Huai out of the corner of his eye, moved to the table, and wiped his nosebleed with a tissue. Jin Huai sat in front of the wooden chair and took a leisurely sip of Rong in the thermos cup. The young man lowered his head, revealing a white and fragile back of his neck.

The inky black hair was sticking to the sweat, and it was illuminated by the warm yellow light, which unexpectedly had a feeling of love.

"Go back." Jin Zhun said something that made Le Shaoning ecstatic.

"Someone probably put something in the wine you were drinking," Jin Huai said slowly, "Children, when you participate in such occasions in the future, pay attention. After saying this, Le Shaoning has disappeared, and I don't know what to hear. I didn't hear Jin Huai's words. He ran really fast. Jin Huai shook his head with a smile. When

Le Shaoning saw his manager Chen Xue, she sprayed her head with blood.

"There were so many big bosses at the birthday party yesterday, you ran Where did you go?! Xiaozuzong, there are so many targets, you can get high when you hook up with any one you want, you just avoided the chance, I really admire you!" Chen Xue's spittle almost flew to Le Shaoning's face superior.

"I've been drugged!" Le Shaoning's face flushed, and he scolded back confidently, "There were so many people yesterday, and you weren't here, how would I know who the boss is! And I'm in the quilt?!" Chen Xue's face changed. Change: "X medicine! No way, is your virginity still there?"

It should be. "Chen Xuexi breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, that's good, now both men and women like to play. "Three are the lovers of the sponsor, and two are the director's relatives. May I ask what kind of courage do I have to choose someone who is not popular and has no success?" Le Shaoning shyly flattered: "That's right, both of you. I'll listen to you." The original owner has been out for a year. Seeing that all of her former partners have become phoenixes, one by one, she is about to die in silence. Finally, she broke the contract with the original brokerage company and asked her friends to help her. The relationship found Chen Xue. The artists she brought up were basically paid more than six figures. Chen Xue told him that 99% of the grassroots actors exploded because of unspoken rules. Her first piece of advice to Le Shaoning was to find a thigh to hug her while she was not old yet.

"It's fortunate that you followed me, otherwise no one can help you," Chen Xue fluttered her mature long hair and let Le Shaoning see her newly-made nails, which were as red as a female ghost, "There is a dinner party tonight, Come with me, remember to seize the opportunity this time, otherwise I won't help you again, understand?"

"Understood." Le Shaoning nodded solemnly. pushed to night. Le Shaoning sat at the round table and looked at the middle-aged man in his fifties with a smile, his face froze.

"Mr. Wu, this is the Xiaole I told you, especially a simple child, you have to take good care of it," Chen Xue leaned against the President Wu, winking like silk, like a prostitute selling her own girls. Mr. Wu laughed until his face was wrinkled: "Xiao Le, why don't you say a word?"

"This is the first time he came to this kind of occasion, and he was a little nervous."

"Understand, understand." Mr. Wu said while saying Put your hand on Le Shaoning's thigh.

Le Shaoning's forehead burst with blue veins, and he almost punched him, but the other party's next sentence made him stiff.

""Embroidered Spring Knife" was indeed invested by my friend, and now there is no male No. 4," Mr. Wu said, "I think this Xiaole can try it." His eyes lit up: "Really? That's great , Xiaole, quickly pour a glass of wine for President Wu." Le Shaoning bravely stood up, raised the table, poured the red wine into the glass, and deliberately stayed far away from him: "Thank you, President Wu."

"It's nothing . Thank you very much, it's a matter of one sentence, but this one, you have to be a little bit disciplined..." Mr. Wu touched the back of Le Shaoning's hand. Le Shaoning shuddered, and all the wine was spilled on Mr. Wu's pants.

"You... Hey!" President Wu was about to jump up angrily, but Le Shaoning had already dragged Chen Xue to the outside of the box with a few big steps, causing the two nearby doormen to look sideways.

His expression was very grim: "I still can't do it."

"I want to go to that old man's bed and let him play ass, I would rather turn over the trash can for three meals a day!" Le Shaoning threw a sentence in a rage, turned his head and said Going out, because I didn't see the road, the bridge of the nose hit someone's shoulder with a "bang", and the pain was so painful that tears came out.

"..." Why didn't Chen Xue speak, she was so mad at herself? Le Shaoning raised her head suspiciously and met a pair of familiar eyes. Jin Huai was dressed in formal clothes, tall and straight, and was accompanied by a little boy with a slender waist and hips.

"Trash can?" He raised his eyebrows.