"Ke, Konoer," Le Shaoning opened his mouth and slid down the wall crying, "I'm so

uncomfortable

. , took a few big steps into the bathroom. The air converter was activated, dispelling the overly dense pheromones, Le Shaoning fell into the bathtub full of hot water, and the water pouring into his nose made him cough. Conor's palm pressed down on Le Shaoning's slender neck, opening his mouth and biting down on the soft flesh on the back of his neck. The whole body trembled like an electric shock, and it took time to feel that the blood was surging all over the body, and the body was so hot that it seemed like a raging fire was burning.

The first lust of a susceptible period.

"Connor..." Le Shaoning was madly tortured by the emptiness and itchiness in his body, :Wu.

"Don't worry." Conor hugged his waist hoarsely and pulled him out of the water. , back against the wall. The naked skin and the cloth rubbed together, and the pain was mixed with itching, and Le Shaoning raised his head and let out a soft whimper.

"Ah, ah!" Even with the help of the susceptible period, it was still a bit unbearable, Le Shaoning was held up so that his voice was intermittent, almost changed his tone, and his eyelids were swollen from crying. Conor picked him up by the waist, and his handsome face was twisted a bit hideously because of his excessive patience. The tall man tightly pressed the thin boy who was struggling. If he looked at the angle, he could see the slender boy.

The slender and tender legs were exaggeratedly opened, and something terrible entered. Shaoning wiggled wildly like a dehydrated fish, with his mouth wide open, he almost suffocated. "

I...not..." Le Shaoning spat out a few words tremblingly, Conor bit his red and wet lips as if deliberately.

"You can only be mine." The tip of Conor's tongue licked hotly in his mouth, and the place it licked was burning, "I have Conor Anderson's for the rest of my life. The humid air is full of the smell of pheromone blending. Mixed with the sound of "popping" water, it is mind-blowing. Most 0 will last for about three days. After the first round of eroticism was over in the bathroom, Le Shaoning was exhausted and fell asleep, and was washed and dried by Conor. After putting it on the bed, let him rest and replenish his physical strength.

The susceptible period came too quickly, and there was no preparation at all. When the first round of lust was over, Conor had time to prepare 0, and told Yinlong and Guangshi to return to the music. Shaoning's room. When he was in a daze, he felt that someone was trying to poke him again. Le Shaoning frowned his delicate eyebrows in displeasure and whispered: "Let me sleep..."

"Eat something. , Ningning," Konor's low voice sounded in his ear, and then Le Shaoning was hugged by his shoulders, "It's about to usher in the second erotica. Le Shaoning couldn't open his eyes, he was fed something with his eyes closed.

"Drink more water to replenish water, your body is extremely dehydrated now. It's so sleepy, Le Shaoning hugged the water bottle given to him by Konor, lying on the bed slowly biting a straw to drink, so sleepy-- He was about to fall asleep in seconds. Conor kissed his forehead and the bridge of his nose, and unbuttoned his neckline. Le Shaoning concentrated on drinking water, unaware that his legs were pulled apart, and suddenly groaned, full of bloating. Yes. This time the reaction was stronger than the first time, his whole body bounced - once, he released the water bottle in his hand, water dripped from the mouth of the bottle, soaking his pajamas and sheets. 821573506

"Come up." Konor held Le Shaoning's waist and pressed him against him. Le Shaoning was too tired to move. He sat on Conor, as well-behaved as a rag doll. Hearing the sound of "pop" in his ears, his face was flushed, and the water flowed all over his legs, stained with soft white tenderness. The skin of the buttocks and back of the neck was almost bitten off in one piece. Almost every corner of the room was filled with traces of X's love. The most terrible thing was that Le Shaoning didn't know when he was lustful, so he was often killed while doing other things. Most of them are 0, but Alpha is the most unbearable. After all, it is absolutely impossible for chickens with weak kidneys to try to maintain high-intensity for so long. Obviously, Conor doesn't need to worry about this problem. Le Shaoning suddenly rejoiced that he had improved his physical fitness to A last semester, otherwise, he would have died in bed less than half of the susceptibility period.