Le Shaoning said nothing. you. As long as it involves fighting or training, Ke Nuoer's attitude, words and deeds will be very different from usual. Of course, Le Shaoning will not doubt Ke Nuoer's self-discipline. What kind of words Gangwang said is actually to humiliate Ke Nuoer, and In reply to what Conor had said to Owen before. Conor's mood fluctuated obviously, and it seemed that the humiliating effect was successful. 747650406

"Go and rest, special training will start at five o'clock tomorrow morning." Conor pressed his eyebrows.

"Okay, sir."

Le Shaoning never imagined that his cohabitation with Conor would be achieved in this way. The two people's rooms were far apart, but after Le Shaoning took a bath, when he went to bed, he still seemed to smell male. Thinking it was an illusion, Le Shaoning didn't notice it.

Le Shaoning's sleep quality has always been very good since he started the elite class training. He has not had a dream for a long time, but this time he had a rare dream.

In the dream, he was crushed by someone and invaded from all directions. He couldn't break free no matter what. He knew that the other party was Conor, and he thought that he was still dreaming about Conor. Young Master Le Ning felt even more ashamed. In reality, Le Shaoning frowned and seemed to be sleeping quite badly. , the light on the earlobe brightened, and soon the air converter in the room was turned on. The converter blew "Hula Hula", the refreshing breath replaced the smell just now, Le Shaoning couldn't help relaxing his tense body and gradually fell into a deep sleep.

The silver dragon, who turned into a small robot, was lying on the outside, and hammered the wall with hatred.

"Xiaoguangshi is too smart!"

It thought for a while, then sneakily returned to Conor's room, and carefully dropped a small bottle of droplets into the air converter, where there were just a few from Le Shaoning's room. Pheromones collected from here. Konor had received pheromone resistance training, so most of the 0 difficulties had an impact on him. Originally, Yinlong wanted to take this opportunity to secretly release pheromones into Le Shaoning's room to cultivate goodwill, but Le Shaoning has Time is there, you can only give up temporarily.

It's just a pheromone anyway, if the general is affected, it's his own problem, nothing to do with me! Yinlong threw all the blame on Conor. He felt that he was looking at the strategic information with the light on. After a while, he smelled something keenly and turned his attention to Le Shaoning's room not far away. The opponent's door was tightly closed,

Without a trace of light, Conor rubbed his brows, thinking that he was hallucinating from being too tired, so he turned off the light and planned to take a rest, where would he have thought that his own mecha would turn his elbows out to pit him.

As soon as he closed his eyes, an adult 0 appeared in his mind, with his hands tied behind his back, standing upright on the training ground, his pure black military uniform was neat and meticulous, his face had not completely faded away, young and delicate, Facing the sun, it exudes dazzling vigor. Conor knew that this had really happened, when the voice outside the door interrupted them, so he did not answer Le Shaoning's question.

Now in the dream, the scene is repeated.

He held the opponent's slender wrist, pressed his head down, and whispered between his lips, "Guess what?"

Le Shaoning in the dream was truly stunned for two seconds, then Conor stretched out his hand and groped for his flexible The waist, slid all the way to the base of the legs, slowly and firmly separated his legs. , Le Shaoning arrived at the place designated by Conor on time.

"Have you operated it before?"

Le Shaoning shook his head: "I have only been in contact with mecha simulators.