But what did Conor say? He felt like he was flirting with Gu Yunqi? Feelings of grievance and anger exploded from Le Shaoning's chest in an instant, and the bitter taste spread to the tip of his tongue, making his nose uncontrollable The ground began to feel sour. Reiner followed behind, and was taken aback by the formation, and quickly stepped forward to explain: "Mr. Gu is here today to discuss cooperation with the headquarters. The meeting has just ended, and I came to ask you something by the way. . "

"Anderson, Xiaoyu has a show some time ago, and wants to invite you to go with me. Would you like to think about it?" Gu Yunqi said with a smile, "The remuneration will not disappoint you.

"I don't lack that kind of thing," Connor said coldly Flicking the past, "I don't have time to go to any shows. Then he went straight to Le Shaoning who was standing in the corner, frowned and said, "What are you still doing here? Do you know what, it's time, when the school found out that you didn't go to bed on time and deducted points, don't blame me. on the head. Le Shaoning pursed his lips and didn't speak. He pinched his fingers unconsciously. When he was nervous and anxious, he would have this habitual movement. When he fell while running the other day, the scraped wound on his finger was bleeding.

"Master Le!" Reiner was startled when he saw the blood dripping from Le Shaoning's fingertips.

Only then did Le Shaoning realize that he had rubbed the skin of the wound that was not yet fully healed, and his body trembled with pain. , the next second a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist, dragging him and striding out the door. "Connor's cousin?" Connor gave Reiner an order, saying that he can't tell anyone ) Buta's relationship with Le Shaoning, so Reiner only

He had to answer hesitantly: "Yes... Yes.

"Then this is the first time I've heard of it," Gu Yunqi rubbed his chin and narrowed his eyes slightly, "It's amazing, Anderson can be so cute. 's brother. "Le Shaoning was dragged forward by Conor. His legs were not as long as Conor's. He stumbled while walking, and he could only keep up with a trot. Soon he was taken to another room, and Conor pressed Switching the switch, Le Shaoning stretched Le Shaoning's hand under the flowing water, and the water with a special healing factor flowed through his fingers, causing Le Shaoning to gasp in pain, and his eyes instantly turned red. He imagined it even bigger. When he circled his wrist, he could still leave a big circle, as if he could break it with a little more force.

He remembered that when Conor was training recruits on the training ground before, such a hand, He can easily smash broken chests and hard ribs. The pain made Le Shaoning tremble badly. His wrists were so slender that they looked like they were malnourished. They were too white. After the blood stains were washed away by the water, only the pale ones remained. The wound was cracked. After cleaning the wound, Conor took him back to the rest room. Gu Yunqi and Reiner were no longer in it. Conor held his finger with a cold face, found the medical box and wrapped the white bandage around it.

"If you're afraid of pain, don't be strong in the first place. It took Ning a few seconds to realize that Conor was referring to the five laps he and Owen ran.

So he buried his head and didn't speak. Conor wrapped a bandage for him, Le Shaoning sat motionless, and half a minute later, he "I didn't flirt with him.

The end sound was trembling, weak and light, as if extremely frightened and aggrieved.

"I only like you, I don't flirt with others..." Le Shaoning cried so much that his voice choked, "I know you hate me, I cry, I don't want to cry, but I'm uncomfortable, I'm not afraid of pain at all... .. I'm afraid you hate me." Conor's movements stopped. Tears flowed down Le Shaoning's face, her thin eyelids were swollen, and her dark eyes were filled with mist, which made her heart hurt. Conor turned his head silently and noticed the model of the aircraft carrier on the table. It is piece by piece, dedicated and carefully put together by young people. Waited for him for more than seven hours with a gift, was bullied, and explained to him instead of complaining at the first time. In fact, Conor knew that he was not flirting with Gu Yunqi, but he just saw the boy's soft hair being rubbed and rubbed by others, and felt a little irritable in his heart, so he said that kind of thing unconsciously. Le Shaoning cried so hard that he couldn't see Conor's face until his hair was gently pushed away.