Arc 3: ABO Abstinence Admiral's Best Pet 1-2

Start from the beginning

"Do you think my pheromone smells good?"

"It smells good!" Atao's lovely face showed an intoxicated blush, "I like it the most. The taste of the pheromone in the young master is gone, especially the milk is very sweet. In the future, when I look for a boyfriend, I will definitely find something like this, and I can hug and sleep every night..." Uh. Le Shaoning had goosebumps all over, and always felt that he was beside him. This girl is a bit like a brainless fan. Tao is a year older than him, a little clumsy in doing things, simple and straightforward in character, but has a good heart and resilience. Atao was Le Shaoning who followed her parents, Xingxing, who had not yet passed away. When traveling, the orphan girl brought back from the scavenger star, seeing her poor, let her follow him.

"The drive is so long, it's easy to get sleepy, let's watch TV for a while, Master." Atao said, turning on the small screen of the car TV.

There is a recently popular talk show on TV. The whole process of the show is a live interview, and the comments of the audience will also be rotated at the bottom of the screen in the form of barrage. The interviewee is a male 0mega with red lips and white teeth, a rare oriental face, petite in stature and delicate skin, that face can make people feel good at a glance, the badge is the protagonist of this world, and it is also the most difficult attribute. The heartthrob setting.

The reporter on the TV asked: "Recently, the news that Admiral Conor has a marriage partner has made a lot of noise. As his friend for many years, do you know some details?" With the strong background of his elder brother Gu Yunqi, he is a popular star in the interstellar space. As an idol, Gu Yuan not only has rich resources, but also has a very popular CP, Ke Nuoer. The people all know that Admiral Conor is notoriously bad-tempered, difficult to approach, and extremely cold to anyone. He hates squeamish and crying men the most in his life, so basically

Gu Yuan is not included among them. The commercial giant Gu Yunqi and Admiral Conor often communicated, which may be one of the reasons for the two of them to be in contact, but more depends on Gu Yuan's own attractive qualities.

In his personality set up in the interstellar entertainment circle, two of the key words are purity and strength. He never takes any scenes that have intimate scenes with others, and never spends money to find substitutes like other idols. Even if he is wronged in the show, Gu Yuan in the camera is clenching his teeth, his eyes are red, and he quickly cheers up with a smile. keep it up. The exposure of the friendship between Gu Yuan and Admiral Conor originated from a variety show.

Gu Yuan was asked in the program

I called a good friend to answer the questions prepared by the program team. At that time, the first person Gu Yuan called was Conor, and Conor really cooperated to answer him.

Although this sounds like a very common thing, it is quite difficult for Conor. You must know that Admiral Conor is not an ordinary person. He is busy with business, and he cherishes words like gold. He is willing to look at Gu Yuan's face and dedicate his precious time to entertainment activities, which is enough to prove the importance of Gu Yuan in his mind. The two hot focus people walked together, and they happened to be an Alpha and a 0mega. Naturally, they couldn't stop the hot gossip of the people, and they all doubted whether there would be a situation between the two of them. Conor is the youngest general in the Federation, and Gu Yuan is Gu Yunqi's younger brother, an interstellar idol, so it's not surprising that two people who are in the right family, even if they really see each other. Besides, they are all single, and thus Conor and Gu Yuan got up.

Until the appearance of the interstellar matching marriage object, let everyone talk about the nationals.

On the TV, after listening to the reporter's words, Gu Yuan showed a smile on his beautiful face: "I don't know the specific situation of Conor's interstellar match. I'm sorry to disappoint you." The reporter asked sharply. : "I heard that Admiral Conor has applied for marriage dissolution to the headquarters many times, but the application has not been successful due to the time limit for getting along. Therefore, the Internet calls this sudden marriage object as the first marriage between you and Admiral Conor. Three, what do you think of this evaluation?" When it came to this question, the amount of barrage at the bottom of the screen had obviously increased several times, and after brushing the fonts there were afterimages. Le Shaoning glanced at it hastily, and most of them were is scolding himself.