He touched Fu Chenjin's cheek and saw that he was falling into a deep sleep with his head turned to the side. Le Shaoning grabbed Fu Chenjin's other hand and placed it on the head of the bed again.

The golden chrysanthemum pattern only protects his chrysanthemums, not his legs and waist. Le Shaoning's waist is so soft now that he seems to have done 10,000 sit-ups. The fabric is hot and painful.

He took care of it in the bathroom and put a Band-Aid on the place where his thigh was against his trousers, so as not to interfere with his walking.

After unlocking the locator on his neck with Fu Chenjin's fingerprint, he went out of the room to find his body and put on his casual clothes. The first step of Le Shaoning's mission was finally achieved. System: "How is it? I didn't deceive Mr. Le this time." The corner of Le Shaoning's mouth twitched twice. Although it was true that he escaped smoothly as the system said, he also felt that something about himself was broken. . According to the instructions of the plot assistant, Le Shaoning re-arrived in the storage room along the route set before. In the dark night, the vision is narrow, and it is difficult for humans to see things clearly. Le Shaoning is a blood family and can see at night, so it is more convenient to move. , but this time I came to the storage room and felt very strange, it seemed that it went a little too abnormally. Walking into the spacious cylindrical dome hall, Le Shaoning was startled when he saw the familiar figure in front of him.

"Sure enough, I still have to wait for you." Lin Yunnuo walked out of the dark, half of his face was hidden in the darkness, and the other half of his face was illuminated by the moonlight, his eyes were like faint ghosts. The plot assistant reminded: "The final mission, please host here to find a way to completely cut off the male protagonist Lin Yunnuo's will, destroy the blood emperor coffin, and end the root cause of the human race and blood race." 82 = Le Shaoning's pupils are squeezed, unbelievable Dao: "Destroy the blood emperor coffin? Why?"

System: "As long as the blood emperor coffin exists in the world, the disputes between the two races will never stop. If you want to achieve more peaceful equality, you can only do this.

" What are you talking about with me? joke!?

Le Shaoning refused without thinking, "The Blood Emperor's Coffin is destroyed, what about Fu Chenjin? I just decided to come to the Blood Hunting Organization to find the Blood Emperor's Coffin so that he can live safely, but now I want to destroy it?" The system : "The host can rest assured that through your hard work in the past two days, you have provided sufficient energy for the first blood emperor, plus the sleeping medicine in the golden chrysanthemum pattern, with Fu Chenjin's physical quality and mental state, it is enough to survive the weakness smoothly. Expect. After hearing the system's explanation, Le Shaoning's tense nerves relaxed, and he even said incredulously, "You are so reliable this time?" Le Shaoning: Thinking back to the task world, Le Shaoning cleared his throat, With a solemn expression, he said, "Lin Yunnuo, why are you here?"

"Of course it's to catch you," Lin Yunnuo smiled slowly, "There is such a lure as the Blood Emperor Coffin, how could I let it go? Shaoning, I didn't expect you to escape from my house. It seems that I really despise you. If someone else did this, I would definitely break him into pieces, but for the sake of your object, I If you choose to give you another chance, as long as you come back to me, I will let it go, and the Blood Hunting Organization will not know the purpose of your coming here. "

Your house has already been bombed by Fu Chenjin, and you still have time to stay here and squat with me? You really deserve to be the protagonist, and the efficiency of work is completely different from that of ordinary people. Le Shaoning stood there and looked directly at Lin Yunnuo for a moment, then slowly and He said firmly: "I won't go. Lin Yunnuo's expression was blank for a moment. After half a minute, he returned to his previous expression and still squeezed out a smile: "Stop joking, I don't like this kind of joke. "