"Where are you going..." Le Shaoning just woke up, drooling from sleep, but he didn't sleep well, because the iron ring hurt his wrist, and in his dreams, he dreamed of a pervert holding a kitchen knife to ask for it. Cut off his right hand.

His voice was soft and soft, and he was so obedient that Fu Chenjin closed Le Shaoning's butt and replied in a low voice, "Go to the bathroom and wash for you.

Le Shaoning escaped from Lin Yunnuo and crawled in the soil. Rolling around, his body was dirty, Fu Chenjin was afraid that he would wake up and run away, and locked him on the bed before he could deal with it.

Fu Chenjin put the water in, stripped off Le Shaoning's clothes one by one, and then carried them into the pool. The bandages wrapped around her ankles and ankles would not get into the water, so there was no need to worry about taking a bath. 51011441

Le Shaoning huddled together, her beautiful black hair was completely wet with water, like a kitten soaked in rain.

Seeing that Le Shaoning's mental state was not good, Fu Chenjin loosened his tie, pulled it down, took off his jacket, and followed Le Shaoning into the bathtub.

"Baby, loosen your teeth." Fu Chenjin's fingers touched Le Shaoning's lips and brushed his little tiger teeth.

Soon, Le Shaoning felt a solid muscle pressing against his blood-sucking teeth, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and the blood-sucking teeth pierced the skin around Fu Chenjin's neck.

As a blood clan that embraced Le Shaoning for the first time, even high-quality blood cannot compare to the recovery effect of Fu Chenjin's blood, not to mention that Fu Chenjin can make Le Shaoning feel more secure.

Tasting the warm taste on the tip of his tongue, Le Shaoning moved his body and sucked unconsciously.

He bit him tightly, pressing his entire body to Fu Chenjin eagerly, and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Okay." 6154514064

Fu Chenjin's voice and music Shaoning turned a deaf ear, and continued to lick his side neck.

Fu Chenjin held Le Shaoning's round shoulders and tried to push him away, but Le Shaoning wrapped his legs around Fu Chenjin's waist and glued it tighter. This action made two soft snow-white balls under water pressed against a hard mountain.

Fu Chenjin's breathing became heavier in an instant, and the look in Le Shaoning's eyes was no longer the same. She was simply distressed and petted, a little darker.

"You try again."

There were two wet petals on the mountain peak, and there was a bathtub of hot water. Fu Chenjin didn't take much effort to put the food into Le Shaoning, stuffing his mouth. Le Shaoning

felt sour, frowned, and let go of Fu Chenjin's teeth and hummed, "Wuch pain..."

Fu Chenjin's broad palm pressed against Le Shaoning's back. Waist, he held him firmly in his direction, and the tip of his teeth bit his ear: "If it doesn't hurt, you won't have a long memory."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah... water in the bathtub. Swinging up and down, Le Shaoning stretched out his hand to grab the edge, but when he grabbed it, it slipped, his stomach was hot, and he felt like he was going to be pierced. Two hours later, after changing a water in the middle, Le Shaoning was The torture made his waist sore and his legs even more sore, but he was punished in a different way. Le Shaoning was so exhausted by the heat that everyone was carried out by Fu Chenjin. When he was put on the bed, Le Shaoning heard the jingle. The loud voice forced himself to wake up from his drowsiness and grabbed Fu Chenjin to protest: