Assistant Mommy-1

Start from the beginning

The man's eyes fell on them. He cut the call and moved towards them.. with a blank expression.

"My apologies Taehyung-shi. I hope Tae hasn't troubled you a lot." Kookie said bowing slightly. He smiled nervously looking at the hard expression of the handsome man.

"Ohh Jungkook.. you don't have to apologise now. First have a look on my office then you can do it sincerely." Taehyung replied sarcastically.

"Kim Taemin. Care to explain your mother." He started glaring at the boy who gulped looking down.

"No-nothing Mumma. Daddy was lying so i-i just..." he started fidgeting his tiny fingers.

"This spawn of Satan has turned my office into a mental cell for prisoners.. so that he can play with them." Taehyung scoffed, flaring his nose.

"Taemin what Momma told you to do?" Jungkook asked, raising his brows.

"That I-i have to be a good boy in front of Daddy and don't trouble him much and don't touch his things." The little boy said, pouting hard. Both his parents were cooing at his cuteness.. but they controlled themselves. The brat needs to learn his lesson.

"And if you don't follow it..?" Jungkook asked, raising his cheeks. Taemin was still looking down. He didn't dare to meet his mother's eyes.

"Then I'll be punished.. no Ironman, no games, no banana milk, no kisses for one week." He said, biting his lips.. most of the words weren't forming on his mouth as he had lost his one incisor tooth.. but he still managed to say it.

"Then we must follow the rules. This boy is becoming a brat day by day." Taehyung scolded before opening the passenger door for them.

Jungkook signed and entered inside the car with Taemin on his lap. The boy again hid his face on his mother's neck tightly. He wasn't crying but grumpy. So he slept to think about a better plan to escape from the punishment.

Taehyung sat on the driver's seat and started the engine. There was silence until Jungkook tried to initiate the conversation.

"Mr. Lee called me to invite you for a business party." Jungkook said, turning towards Taehyung who was looking straight ahead.

"When?"

"Next weekend.."

"What's the hurry.."

"Knowing your busy schedules.. he booked the day in advance." He shrugged.

"Anything else?" He asked, turning the car towards a restaurant.

"Yeah Mrs. Kim asked you to receive her call. And said that she has forgiven you. You can meet her." He smiled lightly.

"It's me who should be asked for forgiveness. I'm not going to talk with her nor see her face." Taehyung greeted his teeth.

"Taehyung-shi.."

"No! Don't you dare take her side. And I told you right not to talk with her." He snapped, flinching him lightly.

"Ab-bb Taemin wanted to talk with her so~" He patted his son's back.

Taehyung didn't say anything after that. The trio came out of the car. Taemin was still sleeping so Jungkook didn't wake him up. They were eating their dinner silently with Taemin laying on his mother's chest.

"Mr Cha called me today morning.. for some business proposals. He's looking forward to an appointment with you."

"Cha Eunwoo? The man we met on Jimin's birthday party?"

"Yeah.."

"How did he get your number? He needs to email the company if he wants to have a meeting. How unprofessional.. cancel it via sending an email. Not a phone call." He deadpanned, chewing the meat.