When Le Shaoning was talking to the system, he actually looked like he was in a daze. Soon, Le Shaoning felt that his earlobe was rubbed. He was very sensitive near his ears, and his attention was drawn back immediately. staring at himself.

"Did you forget that you still owe something?" Jiang Yu narrowed his eyes and tapped his lips with his fingertips.

 Le Shaoning was stunned for two seconds before he remembered what happened in the hospital a few days ago.

Jiang Yu watched Le Shaoning's white and clean face turn red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and smiled until his eyes curled.

Le Shaoning should have continued to find excuses to hide, but he remembered the system's words and knew that he was going to leave him soon, his nose was sore, and he moved closer after a while.

Jiang Yu was a little surprised when he saw Le Shaoning approaching. He didn't think that Le Shaoning would really kiss, so he was ready to leave the room after teasing him, but Le Shaoning really grabbed his shoulder and raised his head to kiss came up.

Soft jelly-like lips gently pecked at him like a bird. Jiang Yu couldn't maintain the calm and self-control of the previous second. He grabbed Le Shaoning's waist and pressed him into his arms.

Le Shaoning was lying on Jiang Yu's shoulder, his trousers were pulled down, and his bare legs and exposed waist were exposed to the cool air, so cold that he shivered slightly, as if Jiang Yu was touching The fingertips on his own skin were as hot as a fire.

The morning dew sprinkled on the soft petals, causing the petals to tremble coolly and retracting the leaves in fear.

Le Shaoning's eyes were covered with a layer of moisture, and the slippery liquid that poured out stained Jiang Yu's palms, and ran down the roots of his fair legs, accumulating a small pool of water stains on the floor.

"It's so wet..." Jiang Yu ambiguously leaned against Le Shaoning's ears and said nasty words, and the heating made Le Shaoning's ears turn red, "My Ningning was originally made of water." The

branches were tightly wrapped When the petals were put on, the sound of Aunt Luo packing up suddenly sounded downstairs, Le Shaoning's body trembled suddenly, and he bit harder unconsciously.

Jiang Yu groaned, increasing the range of motion, Le Shaoning's mutton fat and jade white ankle was firmly held in Jiang Yu's hand, and he let out a soft whimper.

...

After being tossed and turned by Jiang Yu for several hours, the tossing made his thighs cramp once, and it was finally over.

Every time he did it, he was extremely tired. Le Shaoning washed his body and lay on the bed waiting for Jiang Yu. He opened his eyes and closed them again and again. In the end, he couldn't bear the sleepiness and the warm bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

When Jiang Yu came out of the bathroom, he could already hear Le Shaoning's very light snoring after getting close to the big bed.

He wiped his hair, walked to the bedside, and touched Le Shaoning's cheek gently with gentle eyes.

Making fun of Le Shaoning can bring him endless fun, watching this simple and clumsy boy blushing and heartbeat because of his blushing, overwhelmed by the slight touch, nervous and sincere, as if he is his whole world.

Jiang Yu is no longer a teenager. He has been immersed in society for many years. The wind and frost of life and years have smoothed his edges and corners and his youthful impulses. He no longer communicates with people so easily, because long ago he I understand that the most worthy of trust and trust in this world is always only myself.