"...When did you film together?" Le Shaoning gritted his teeth, and when he saw Jiang Yu didn't speak for a long time, he couldn't help but ask.

It is estimated that even Le Shaoning himself did not notice the anger in his tone, and the air was full of vinegar smell.

Jiang Yu glanced at the photo again, and his eyes finally fell back to Le Shaoning's face, but he did not explain it to him as Le Shaoning had guessed, but curled the corner of his lips with a slight smile in his eyes.

Le Shaoning was originally confused when he saw the photo, but when he saw Jiang Yu laughing and not saying a word, his mood plummeted, and he turned his head and walked out the door.

"I won't tease you," Jiang Yu hummed, grabbed Le Shaoning's wrist and pulled him over when he walked around him. He just put the unsteady boy on his lap and opened the edge of the photo frame. , shook off the photo clipped inside, turned to the back, "See for yourself."

Le Shaoning stared at the back of the photo, and saw that someone had written a series of numbers in the corner of the back with a black pen.

"Why are you showing me this?" He didn't respond.

Jiang Yu stretched out his finger, and the knuckle of his index finger tapped his forehead lightly: "The date of the photo, little idiot."

Le Shaoning was horrified by the name behind Jiang Yu, but he reacted after goosebumps. to the meaning of this string of numbers.

... The time to take pictures was obviously before he came to this world.

"Have you seen Su Bai before?" Le Shaoning finally grasped the point and opened his eyes in disbelief.

"Last year, the bureau set up a team to organize a trip to the island. This is the check-in point. I met a tour group on the way and took a group photo for us here," Jiang Yu said lightly, "This should be sent by a travel agency, Aunt Luo. I put it in the photo frame because I thought it was memorable, and I only remembered it when I saw it today."

"Then why..." Since you've already met Su Bai, why do you still like me?

Le Shaoning wanted to ask Jiang Yu this sentence, but he finally choked in his throat and did not ask.

Le Shaoning: "The system, is it because Su Bai and Jiang Yu spent too little time together during the island trip, so they didn't develop a relationship?"

System: "The information has not been queried yet, please repeat the host again."

Le Shaoning: "..." After all, the system is considered a robot in the mission world. It does not have a separate mind. It can only say this kind of bullshit. It can only be because the questions he asked have exceeded the information originally provided by this world. It has not appeared in the database of the system, so it is impossible to answer.

The time and space administrators are performing tasks

In the course of the task, I occasionally encounter such a situation, but the probability is very small, because Le Shaoning has been away from the job for too long, and Le Shaoning can not remember the details of the implementation of many tasks. stand up.

Le Shaoning pondered for a while, then changed his way of asking: "Is it possible that some of my actions in this world will change the original plot trajectory?"

System: "The world data of parallel time and space is randomly composed, so anything is possible. ."

That is to say, because his appearance changed some plots, so in the current setting, Le Shaoning replaced Su Bai in the original plot and became Bai Yueguang in Jiang Yu's heart, and Jiang Yu's He didn't use Su Bai as a stand-in either, so he reached a HE ending.