The headlights in the hospital room were turned off, the room was dark and silent, and the liquid in the hanging bottle was falling rhythmically.

Le Shaoning moved his fingers, the messy sounds of the system echoed in his mind, and his eyes gradually became focal.

There was a faint light in the room, Le Shaoning looked for the source of the light and turned his face slightly, and saw a figure near the window.

It was Jiang Yu.

The tall man sat quietly in front of the wooden chair. The bright light of the phone screen printed out that gloomy and gloomy face. His nose bone was already high, and the dullness was suppressed between his sharp eyebrows at this moment, which made one's nerves involuntarily tense.

He probably heard some voices, his dark eyes raised, and his eyes turned to Le Shaoning lying on the bed.

The early morning sunlight just penetrated the clouds, and strands of light gently covered Le Shaoning's paper-like fragile face, casting a shadow on the crow's feather-like eyelashes.

"Oops! Wake up! Ning Ning is finally awake!" The first thing that broke the silence was Aunt Luo's cry. She was still carrying a thermal bucket and a water basin. All of them fell to the ground, and several nurses who heard the voice behind him filed in to check Le Shaoning's heartbeat, check the condition of the wound, and change the bottle of medicine.

Le Shaoning couldn't seem to hear the noise in his ears, he just tried his best to raise his head, let his eyes pass through the crowd, and look at Jiang Yu who was still standing by the window, motionless.

Jiang Yu saw that Le Shaoning was trying so hard to see his appearance, like a puppy wagging his tail and stroking his eyes, he only felt that the tip of his nose was sore at his age, but then he laughed again.

This smile was like a hard glacier breaking open and gradually melted by the warm sunlight, even Aunt Luo was stunned.

Le Shaoning lowered his eyes, half of his face was covered by a respirator, he couldn't do it if he wanted to tug at the corners of his mouth, he could only spit out a few vague words, Jiang Yu raised his steps and walked over, holding his hands beside the bed , leaning down to listen.

Le Shaoning said, I'm sorry.

Jiang Yu took a breath with a smile, raised his hand to cover Le Shaoning's eyes, and turned his head away after a while, probably not wanting anyone to see the red eyes of a person of this age.

Really, after staying with Xiaokubao for a long time, it can still be affected.

"Silly boy, I'm sorry for you."

Several

boys who stopped Le Shaoning in the corridor were sent to the Public Security Bureau on suspicion of intentionally hurting people in the school. This incident is on the Internet

When it was exposed, it was immediately reviled by countless people.

In the picture on the news homepage, Le Shaoning's facial features are exquisite and beautiful, his head is wrapped in gauze, and his eyes are lowered with moist eyelashes, which makes almost all men and women who see the news cry out of pity, and they angrily point their fingers at how to suppress the news. It can't suppress the school's public opinion.

Under the pressure of public opinion, several male students were expelled from U University, casting dust on this institution of higher learning, and their generation was over.

In order to prevent campus violence, major online platforms have once again set off a climate of anti-violence, and U University has also begun to carry out strict investigations, so many similar situations have been found.