Introduction

After that incident, people at his old school were scared that they too, might disappear. It became the talk of their town aswell. The rumors spread that years ago, many young children were killed but the murderer was never found. He for one, didn't mind the rumors and went on with his school life.

"I'm saying, I should, you know, accompany Tobio whenever he goes to school! Three of his old schoolmates are nowhere to be found!  For all we know maybe he could be next" Miwa shouted at the dinner table. "Dear, please. Don't shout" Ayano scolded. "Miwa, you need to go to your work. Taking your brother to school will only make you late. Besides, Tobio can handle himself. Ohh right, I asked my old friend Budo to teach you some martial arts to protect yourself. " Taro smiled and proceeded to eat.

"But dear, I thought you aren't a big fan of violence?" Ayano asked. "I know" Taro held Ayano's hand and smiled sadly. "I just dont want to lose anybody anymore. Especially about what happened to Osana and Hanako" the dinner table was then silent but Kageyama saw how his mother's face slightly changed at the mention of his diseased aunt and his father's childhood friend.

"Who's Osana again Dad? " Miwa asked, not noticing anything.

"Ohh Osana was my childhood friend"

"What happened to her? " she asked again while shoving food to her mouth.

"She.....Drowned or that was what the police said. " he saw how his father clenched his fork tighter at the memory.

"What the police said? "

"I'm sure she didn't drown. Me and her used to always play at the beach so she definitely knows how to swim and it was at the school's pool of all places."

"Then what happened to her dad? " Miwa continued, getting curious at the story.

Taro clenched his fork tighter, his knuckles started to whiten. "She was murdered, I'm sure of it. " He announced angrily and held on to his belief.

"Dear " Ayano warned.

"She couldn't have drowned! She was definitely murdered! "

"Dear. "

"The police just didn't search hard enough!  They were wrong! "

"Dear! " Ayano finally snapped. Surprised at Ayano's voice, Taro finally snapped out of his trance and excused himself. "Miwa" His sister flinched at the harsh tone of her mother. "Never. Bring up that topic again." she said, glaring at her own child. "Okay? " she repeated, smiling warmly now. Miwa gulped and nodded. Their mother then left them both at the dinner table.

"Man, mom can sure be terrifying. Don't you think so Tobio? "

"Mhmm. Father is very dear to Mother. "

"Yikes, They're so lovey dovey aswell. " Miwa grimaced at the thought and started making vomiting noises.

"ohh yeah, are you gonna go and make any friends? " she asked smiling excitedly at Kageyama.

"No. "

"Oh come on Tobio. Try making some okay! " They then started
cleaning up the table, did the dishes and went to their separate rooms.

"I don't need friends Miwa-Nee" he said to himself and slept.

The next day he was being taken to school by a very persistent Miwa. She kept talking to him as he listened silently, while turning a corner. He bumped into someone.

"Sorry about that. " the other said, apologizing and laughing awkwardly to themselves. Miwa just observed from the sideline, inspecting if the other would hurt Tobio. Looking up he felt his heart skip a beat. "Ahh right, here let me help you" they said, offering a hand.

Accepting it, Kageyama couldn't help but stare, he just felt something, something he hadn't felt before when he saw them. He wants to stay with them. Clearing her throat from the awkward staring scene, Miwa took it into her own hands. She looked at the person up and down, noticing that they have the same school logo attached to their uniform.

"Ohh, you're from the same school!  nice to meet you I'm Kageyama Miwa, his older sister. Can you please take my brother to school with you? " she asked politely, Tobio flinches at this and looked towards his sister. It was the first ever time she was seeing her brother make such expression and she just couldn't take it away.

"Uhh... Okay? he can come with me and my friend. He's waiting over there" They said pointing at a corner. "Thank you! " she then winked at her brother and went on her way to work.

"Ohh right, I haven't introduced myself to you! " they shouted and offered a hand for a handshake. They introduced themselves with a warm smile.

"Kageyama.. Kageyama Tobio" Tobio replied with a flushed face as he held the hand and Shook it. The two of them then went their way to walk to school together going towards the other one who was previously waiting. He looked at the person beside him and he just knew that he really wanted to be close to them, they made him feel weird but weird in a good way.

What Tobio didn't know is that in this new school of his, will lead to more than finding his way to feel complete.

You have a long journey ahead of you Kageyama Tobio.