011: 🍑Wukong and Macaque🌑

🍑Wukong x (f) Monkey!reader x Macaque🌑

❄️- The winter time was hard as usual. Not really for you, but for other animals. It had been a while since you had left your icy wonderland. It was your safe haven, a place where you and your woodland animal friends could remain safe from the dangers of demons and monsters. Not that any of them would dare to come close to your home.

❄️- Your white fur tended to help you blend in more when you were fighting or when you were hunting. It wasn't hard to scare people or demons away with your appearance. At least when you were in a mysterious state. It's why people avoid coming to your mountains out of respect and fear of gaining your rath.

❄️- The ones who were native to your area or who knew of your existence were afraid to anger you. Mostly due to the voilent way you tended to kill them and send them back to hells doorstep. Only a few humans knew of your existence and they basically worshipped you for protecting them for so long. You weren't really bothered by it. In fact, you seem to not mind it.

❄️- Normally, you wouldn't leave your home but you were low on healing supplies and you needed more food. You grabbed your blue cloak and bid your little animal pals farewell. You told them you'd be back sometime. But, they understood that their queen/Empress was a busy monkey. So, they gave you quite a few nuzzles and hugs. And watched you leave. They protect your home while your away. You visit when you get the chance or you stay home with them. You love them. They are like your children.

❄️- It was during a blizzard when you left, and it didn't bother you due to you having ice abilities. You looked at your shopping list, it cossists of food, medical kits, and different various items. You needed to grab these things just in case you or you animal friends got hurt. You eventually arrived at the city and ended up buying everything you needed. You then returned home to your animal pals.

❄️- Once you got back into your home, your animal buddies greeted you. A small fox you called, Tobi ran up to you and rubbed against your leg. You held him and gave his face a little kiss. He'd injured his leg when he was running from a hungry demon. So, you defeated it and took him in. His leg was still injured but he was healing perfectly.

❄️- You were about to say something but there was a loud booming sound. You looked towards the entrance way you came from. Then you looked back to the animals who were cowering and shaking. It was enough to anger you. You paced the fox down told them all to say put as you ran out of the frozen waterfall. You then took fight and arrived at the scene. You glared, "DBK." You said in anger. Why was he here? And why wasn't he under the mountain?

❄️- Honestly, you could care less. You hopped down from the tree. DBK instantly recognized you, "You! So you've come out of hiding? Well if I destroy you here and now, there will be nothing standing in my way." You scoffed and taunted him, "Ha! I think being under that mountain fogged your brain big guy." He glared before he he began attacking you. You easily dodged every hit and smirked, "Still as slow as ever, man those years must have really rusted you out."

❄️- Those comments angered him. And he ended up delivering a heavy blow. Causing you to land in a tree. You came out and wiped the blood from you mouth. Then you gave him a crazed sinister smile, "There it is! Now, I have an excuse to tear your guts out and feed em to the wolves." Red-son and Iron fan stared at you in a bit of shock and horror. PIF get like something was off about you. You weren't the same as before.

❄️- You proved her theory right when you grabbed DBK by his face and threw him back into a huge rock and began attacking with so much Intensity and ferocity. Your fur was raised and your eyes held pure insanity. She quickly used wind to knock you back to put some space between you two. Her eyes remained on you as you spoke out when you landed on the ground, "You should stay out of things that don't concern you, piffy." She stared at you. You were completely different now. You were more feral than she remembered you.