11: DATE

11: DATE
***
L I S A

There's no way that I would let that monkey have his way!

"Chae!"

I barged in Rosé's room because I made her promised to come with me today. Does Sehun think we will have a lunch time alone together? Ha! I'll bring Rosé with me.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Why is she sulky all of a sudden?

My brows furrowed at Chaeyoung. Her long hair was messy and she looks like a mess as well. I shrugged my shoulders as I jumped at her bed. There's no way that I'll let her not come with me today!

"Come on! You promise you will come with me today!" I said as I stand up to pull her arms to stand up.

I saw how her forehead creased. Well, now I also want her to come with me to help her distract herself from what is making her frustrated. She's also an exo-l and I bet she'll be glad to meet Sehun even though he is not her ultimate bias. Sehun is the maknae of the group that she's been staning for years, after all.

"Where are we going Lis?" Rosé asked, we are now inside the car.

Didn't I tell her? "I'm going to meet my so-called frienemy."

Maybe that was the right term for me and Sehun. We are friends at some point because we know each other and we met a lot of times, he even teases me. Enemy because I don't like him. He teases me and he is annoying. Thus, we are 'frienemy.'

"Frienemy?" Rosé looked confused.

How should I explain it to her?

"That's what you called a friend and an enemy at the same time." I said, not looking at her. "I am going to meet with him today and I don't want him to think that we're on a date so I'm tagging you along."

"You are making me a third wheel." She snorted.

A small smirk slowly form on my lips before I giggle. "Correction babe, we are going to make him the third wheel."

Does Sehun think he can make a move on me that easily? I am not an easy girl to sway.

"Is it Bambam?" Rosé suddenly asked.

Bambam is the only guy that I introduced to them. At first, they tease me but it doesn't matter because I know that Bambam is my bestfriend. I am already used to their teasings when it comes to him.

"Uh.. no. Bambam is my bestfriend." I explained for the nth time. "He's like a brother to me so it can't be him."

I close my eyes, my cheek leaning on her shoulder as I felt Rosé's gaze on mine. I can feel that she's trying to read my expression.. she's curious as to what's my relationship with the guy that we are going to meet.

I don't want to look at her eyes.. because I don't want her to see something in my expression that even I.. did not know or doesn't want to know.

"We're here Chae!" My eyes snapped open when the car stopped and parked on the basement.

Sehun chose the place, a restaurant that is exclusively for all idols and celebrities. Thank goodness that there are places like here, places that bans media for our privacy.

"I think you'll be happy to see him." I know how much of an exo-l she is. "But don't fangirl too much because it will make him more annoying than ever."

I can already imagine Sehun's smug look if he ever saw Rosé fangirling for his group. Specially that Rosé is the type of fangirl who's vocal with her feelings. She might even asked for an autograph!